Glahsgee Reigngurrs vurses Tawtnum Hawtspurgh! (Thu'Wulter Tull Meymurial Cupa)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rangers aren’t even the best team in there home city, not one player in there squad would get anywhere near our team and they would struggle in the EPL if they were in it. The difference in money between Scotland and England is massive in the same way the money between the Old firm and the rest of Scotland is massive

Scared Oh No GIF by Film Riot

Good win that against a decent Rangers team.

Great to see Kane bang in another two goals, and the nice reception from Rangers fans when he was taken off.

Emerson still needs to improve in the final third, so many opportunities in that first half.

Think we should keep Bryan, he put a shift in when he came on and looked really determined which I like in a player and I'm sure Conte does too.

Lucas just looks as though he's going through the motions sadly.
I think Lucas is happy with his new role as translator

As I´ve said earlier have a hard time thinking Conte would be satisfied with either Doherty, Emerson, or Spence as starting RWB´s
If he is back to 100% fitness, I think Conte will be mightily satisfied by Doc starting RWB.
I expect Doc to start v Southampton.
Royal was heartbreakingly disappointing today. I really like the guy but if Doc got into the same positions as him today we would have bagged a hatful.
Spence was good defensively but it was his first game.

Sessegnon biggest issue is, he just isn't aggressive enough. If he had a bit of Romero in him . Be a different player

He has something but not everything yet.

I genuinely think that with all our wing backs and fullbacks (other than Perisic) Conte likes him the most

It's insane forming an opinion on any of our signings (or any of our players for that matter) after that.

Perisić had little to do and he did it OK. Bissouma had a bit more to do and he was OK. Spence had little to do and he did OK and in one case he did well. Lenglet had little to do and he did OK. Forster had little to do and he did OK. Richarlison had more to do and looked more "incorporated" and basically did OK.

It was a more or less meaningless pre-season friendly and everyone did OK. I'm mystified as to how people are drawing any kind of conclusions from the game.

Don't think so mate we have a about 4 players that would start. Just mind the money. Imagine if Gers had tv money. Spurs are a good side but not a class above

What.

I’m not trying to be antagonistic but not a single player in the Rangers squad would get into spurs starting eleven.

Not one.

Spurs are a level above Rangers, and that’s a fact, not an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom