FA CUP 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DYq9zc5XcAA4r5n.jpg:large

laurel-and-hardy-laugh-in-o.gif

If you have a season ticket and you are selling your tickets on to a tout/broker for that kind of money you really do need to take a long, hard look at yourself.
The club should be buying up those tickets, tracing their barcodes/serial numbers back to season ticket holders, and revoking those season tickets. Then charging them back for the ticket cost.

That wasn't actually Michael Owen or Shay Given doing the draw but android versions of them. The technology isn't there yet to imitate actual personalities so they create android versions of people without much personality. Another tell tale sign was the android Michael Owen's inability to untie the knot in the bag as the dexterity of android hands doesn't match real ones yet. They can fit scanners into the android hands to select the correct balls to make sure the big clubs avoid each other.

TalkShite Scouse fucker making out our semi should be moved.

Fuck off you twat.

Now a Sheff United fan is making the same point. Dicks, this country is full of them.
Scousers need to shut their fucking pie holes. If it wasn’t for being at Wembley then then we’d be ahead of them in the league right now.

Hilarious when you think about it - surely a Liverpool fan should be glad if we had an advantage over United in the semis. Just shows how afraid they all are of us winning a cup to validate our improvement and being able to kick on.

You thought we were destined to win the Champions League.

It is a difficult difficult draw.

Like Murray for so long in tennis we always seem to have to beat 2 big teams to win a trophy.

Well I don't know.

Right now it's a 50:50 game and any final possibly against our bogey side, well I don't know

Yeah and we showed during that campaign that we can piss all over both Utd and Chelsea if we apply ourselves, which we will.

Both teams are awful, tired of everyone shitting their pants. We all want the next level and then sit there praying for Leicester in the semis and Southampton in the final.

I want big games, I want our FA Cup win to make a statement and want to erase the last few years of people crapping on our club by playing both these wankers off the pitch.

I hardly think Utd are celebrating the draw do you?

Loving this. They're shitting themselves already.

"It's got me thinking, who decided Spurs could use Wembley and how can it be seen as fair? Not only does it affect the cup but no other clubs have the luxury of using another stadium when redeveloping, least not the biggest one in the country."

No right, no other clubs do that do they?

"It should have been agreed that if Spurs reached the FA Cup semi final they'd have to play at a neutral ground.

It's unfair to the rest of the competition."

"They should be playing at a neutral ground central to both teams like in the past. Unfortunately greed is more important to the people who run the game."

"It's absurd. They'll have huge advantage in both semi-finals and (hopefully not!) final. They should have moved to other neutral stadium, maybe the Olympic Stadium of WHU or something else."

FFS all this salt and we've only just had the draw. Can you imagine what they'll be like if they lose the game?

:avbpray:

I know. What happened to "Lads, it's Tottenham"?

:)

At RedCafe, a few minutes after the SF draw, it dawns on them: Who Decided Spurs could use Wembley? :sonlol:

Some dumb 'manc' sez:

"Yeah I find it very difficult to understand why more of a fuss wasn't made about it at the time"

S'coz cunts like you were too busy mocking us saying it'll wreck our season and probably spent the first half of the season rubbing your hands together at the thought of cherry-picking our squad in the following trf windows.

More salt anyone? :allitongue:

Last edited:
At RedCafe, a few minutes after the SF draw, it dawns on them: Who Decided Spurs could use Wembley? :sonlol:
Loving this. They're shitting themselves already.

"It's got me thinking, who decided Spurs could use Wembley and how can it be seen as fair? Not only does it affect the cup but no other clubs have the luxury of using another stadium when redeveloping, least not the biggest one in the country."

No right, no other clubs do that do they?

"It should have been agreed that if Spurs reached the FA Cup semi final they'd have to play at a neutral ground.

It's unfair to the rest of the competition."

"They should be playing at a neutral ground central to both teams like in the past. Unfortunately greed is more important to the people who run the game."

"It's absurd. They'll have huge advantage in both semi-finals and (hopefully not!) final. They should have moved to other neutral stadium, maybe the Olympic Stadium of WHU or something else."

FFS all this salt and we've only just had the draw. Can you imagine what they'll be like if they lose the game?

:avbpray:

Back
Top Bottom