FA CUP 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still have the home pitch.

Actually pleased with that. United seem to be falling apart, thanks to Mourinho’s mental breakdown. We absolutely smashed them at Wembley and have nothing to fear.
I was having a wee jest.

We will not hear the end of the home advantage thing now, it will be all Mourinho will talk about. Shame as he must be kicking himself at the begging of the season when he had the opportunity to object to it, when he thought he was going to win the league

Remember Portsmouth ?

No easy semi or final. We are good enough to win this. Nothing to fear. Praying we get the Saturday game as a family Birthday falls on 22nd

TalkShite Scouse fucker making out our semi should be moved.

Fuck off you twat.

Now a Sheff United fan is making the same point. Dicks, this country is full of them.
tumblr_p5swkkv8JL1udqb3xo1_400.jpg

So I bet we play United on Sunday the 22nd, Newcastle the Wednesday before that (18th), and Brighton on May 9th. But that’s logical so somehow it will be different.

I don't know why, but I was really confident about the prospect of playing Man United in a semi final or final...but then we drew them and I suddenly don't feel as confident...

Maybe it's just the 'old Spurs' fan inside me...

:pochfacepalm::pochbye:

I was having a wee jest.

We will not hear the end of the home advantage thing now, it will be all Mourinho will talk about. Shame as he must be kicking himself at the begging of the season when he had the opportunity to object to it, when he thought he was going to win the league

I guessed you were joking, but I do think the players being so familiar with the pitch will give us an advantage.

I was convinced we were getting Chelsea. When our number came up to play United, my immediate, instinctive reaction was a big grin. I guess I’m confident!

Is everyone forgetting we've had two division 4 teams and a relegation battler?

It will be so much sweeter when we win the hard way

You thought we were destined to win the Champions League.

It is a difficult difficult draw.

Like Murray for so long in tennis we always seem to have to beat 2 big teams to win a trophy.

Well I don't know.

Right now it's a 50:50 game and any final possibly against our bogey side, well I don't know

TalkShite Scouse fucker making out our semi should be moved.

Fuck off you twat.

Now a Sheff United fan is making the same point. Dicks, this country is full of them.
Wonder if people will say the same when the Chavs have Wembley as their home ground for 4 seasons?

naaaaah.

Back
Top Bottom