FA CUP 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still a good few hundred* semi tickets available at the back of the top tier. Oh and one seat in lower block 102.

*Probably well over a thousand, but I can't be bothered to count them.

The Portuguese manager said "some of the guys" that played against West Brom "don't have a place" in the team for the semi-final at Wembley.

He added the Bournemouth match at Vitality Stadium was "an opportunity for some people to play and to try to get a place in the team for Spurs".

When asked to clarify if he meant those who performed badly against the Baggies will now not face Spurs, Mourinho said: "Yeah.

"What is the criteria for a manager to choose a team?

"I only know one criteria: is the way you play.

"Or do you want me to go for the price they cost, or their salary, or their beautiful face? The only way is to go with performance."

Try telling that to TFC Jose...
One player I hope does play is Young. Despite having a really good season, I think he will have it in his head that it will be his mission to wind Dele up.....but Dele is the clever one where as Young is a genuine loon. Can see him getting sent off in this game.

Fuck off Jose, mind games again! You just know man utd will put in a performance like they did against city the other week and we'll be talking about losing our last 8 semi finals.
Im dreading it.:dempsey:

Back
Top Bottom