FA CUP 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No danger of ticket details being announced today then I imagine.

Not like it was a foreseeable scenario to be in a semi final again. :pochserious:

Spurs have been awful with announcing ticket details and confirmations all season.

From the first away game and fans not being able to book travel to Newcastle because of late confirmations to now with fans being told they were successful for Chelsea away only to receive an email later telling them it was a mistake and they can no longer go.

Am I right in thinking that the last semi we won was against Woolwich in 1991.......good grief, I was married, two dress sizes smaller and didn't need the Clairol back then!!!

The absolute worst was Portsmouth in 2010, facing a side like that and losing was diabolical

Plus the league cup final in 2002 vs Blackburn but we weren’t that great then, still hugely disappointing

Nowadays it always seems to be a big side we lose to

FA accused of 'shamelessly milking supporters' after revealing hiked prices
An old piece in the Telegraph about the rise in semi final ticket prices with the following snippet at the end confirming which end of the stadium fans will be.
"the stadium ends are determined by the travelling requirements of fans and locality to Wembley train stations, so Manchester United fans will be in the west end of the stadium."
Can see the logic in that, despite the fact loads of them will be coming on the tube too. Shame though, was hoping we'd have The Green Man for once

My semi final record like a lot of us
DWWWWLLLLLLL
Think I'll give it a miss.

Mine’s WLLLLLLL

:ledley:

Mine's LLLLL
Right... I think the majority on here should stay well the fuck away from this one!
:adeohshit::paulinhobored::avbshock::dempsey::gallashmm:
Only pre-1992 old-timers allowed!!
All you Millenial 'PL' generation newbies have been a fucking curse.... a CURSE I TELL YE!
We've not quite been the same since!

(Insert smiley face to show I'm Joking!)
:)

:gazza::king::ossie:

Back
Top Bottom