FA CUP 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loving this. They're shitting themselves already.

"It's got me thinking, who decided Spurs could use Wembley and how can it be seen as fair? Not only does it affect the cup but no other clubs have the luxury of using another stadium when redeveloping, least not the biggest one in the country."

No right, no other clubs do that do they?

"It should have been agreed that if Spurs reached the FA Cup semi final they'd have to play at a neutral ground.

It's unfair to the rest of the competition."

"They should be playing at a neutral ground central to both teams like in the past. Unfortunately greed is more important to the people who run the game."

"It's absurd. They'll have huge advantage in both semi-finals and (hopefully not!) final. They should have moved to other neutral stadium, maybe the Olympic Stadium of WHU or something else."

FFS all this salt and we've only just had the draw. Can you imagine what they'll be like if they lose the game?

:avbpray:
They're trying to claim no northern club would be allowed to use another stadium whilst they develop there's.... well I'm sure if there was a 90k neutral ground available they would be allowed, it's not our fault wembley is in london

Loving this. They're shitting themselves already.

"It's got me thinking, who decided Spurs could use Wembley and how can it be seen as fair? Not only does it affect the cup but no other clubs have the luxury of using another stadium when redeveloping, least not the biggest one in the country."

No right, no other clubs do that do they?

"It should have been agreed that if Spurs reached the FA Cup semi final they'd have to play at a neutral ground.

It's unfair to the rest of the competition."

"They should be playing at a neutral ground central to both teams like in the past. Unfortunately greed is more important to the people who run the game."

"It's absurd. They'll have huge advantage in both semi-finals and (hopefully not!) final. They should have moved to other neutral stadium, maybe the Olympic Stadium of WHU or something else."

FFS all this salt and we've only just had the draw. Can you imagine what they'll be like if they lose the game?

:avbpray:

I know. What happened to "Lads, it's Tottenham"?

:)

Yeah and we showed during that campaign that we can piss all over both Utd and Chelsea if we apply ourselves, which we will.

Both teams are awful, tired of everyone shitting their pants. We all want the next level and then sit there praying for Leicester in the semis and Southampton in the final.

I want big games, I want our FA Cup win to make a statement and want to erase the last few years of people crapping on our club by playing both these wankers off the pitch.

I hardly think Utd are celebrating the draw do you?

It's a crackerjack draw and on our day yes, we can drop turds on nearly anyone.

But we don't always choose the right day to dump our plops.

I just would prefer the one big gane to be the final.

Lets see how we go.

Much to concern us before then.

And no, United will hardly be jumping for joy.

Last edited:
Would anyone actually give a toss if it was moved? They still have to play us......talk about desperate.

Next they will demand we play our U21s because it's not fair our team is better.

Would anyone actually give a toss if it was moved? They still have to play us......talk about desperate.

Next they will demand we play our U21s because it's not fair our team is better.

I would, more chance of getting a ticket for the game at Wembley.

Plus everyone knew this could happen at the start of the season, THEN was the time to mention it and arrange a 'fairer' solution.

Now it just comes across as whinging.

Don't think Mourinho (as big of a dick as he can be) will make any mention of this 'home' advantage media-driven bollocks as he respects Spurs and Poch. However, if he was up against Chelsea (and Chelscum were playing at Wembley as their home) he would constantly moan about it just to get under his buddy Conte's skin. We'll see...

Just please Spurs get to the final for fuck's sake. Suffered enough of these semi-final heartaches to such an extent that I'm seriously considering not going...

The argument for the semi's being played at Wembley was to get value out of it and to help pay for it, considering we have, or will have come May, rented the gaff 28 times this season that argument is no longer valid. A bit late to do anything now but if Chelsea do end up renting the place for 4 seasons I think the FA should definitely look to move the Semi's away from Wembley
:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom