Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FhgoGZA.jpg

That was extremely painful.

Worst part is that, regrettably, I reckon I'm done with this forum... for a while at least.

I've seen an influx of new posters, the most positive thing of which i can say is that I'm glad they are frothing their drivel on their keyboards rather than at the games, because they would turn the atmosphere toxic.

7 years I've been posting here for and in that time, give or take, this is overall the best team we've had. But currently this is the worst and most negative the forum has been.

There is no mutual love anymore just bile, egotism and relentless negativity.

RIP TFC

Just sit back and enjoy.

We’ve had the best team and matchday experiences in years and hopefully a CL quarter final in April and a new stadium to experience soon.

Can honestly say I’ve just had the worst couple of years of my life from a personal viewpoint.
But......... I’ve come to realise something.

Find this place quite therapeutic as it’s full of the most bi-polar fuckwits you can come across.

Makes me believe in life tbh.

We’re all a bunch of fucked up individuals. It’s a very good place to come and revel in that fact.

And we all love this ridiculous football club / property development company in our own particular way.

Fucking COYS.

Now i know we are biased, but that's not something an official should be saying is it?
Also kills this myth that Dean is a Spurs fan as well really.
Again, the source here is Reddit so I am just working with second/third hand info here.

But if that is even remotely true than Dean should not be allowed to ref a Spurs game again ever really. Or any top flight game to be fair.

Squad needs some serious freshening up. It's all too comfortable and lethargic. Under poch we use to be like a dog after a bone. Constant change in personnel and system is baffling. If Dortmund score early it will be interesting. Serious lack of leaders that dig others out. Lloris is in huge decline

Said all I need to say in the Pochettino thread.

Too many players in that starting eleven (and squad) who have no right playing for a team wanting to compete. I can almost accept losing away to Burnley, a team fighting for survival who aim to stifle your attacks by sitting deep but losing a London derby in that manner with no fight, no heart was reminiscent of all those performances at Stamford Bridge in the 90s and 00s. Embarrassing.

Its not often i walk away from watching a match or go off on a proper one but that was the most embarrassing, abject pathetic response to a defeat in a derby match I've seen since the 90's.
We were pathetic everywhere.
That is a world cup winning captain between our sticks, and OUR captain-I was a huge hugo fan, I still want old hugo back but that man is fucking gone-finished, completely done. How can he be our captain on the pitch and consistently let goals in like that in massive games?? He simply doesnt lead, hes not a leader on the pitch. You watch the reactions of our players to those goals-heads down trundling back to their positions-nobody talking, shouting, organising nothing.

I am fucking disgusted

we are in serious trouble now for opening a swanky new stadium next year with Genk and Rubin Kazan coming to town.
Woolwich will be all over us on saturday with their tails up.

I'd be wary about taking Lamela off - whenever we tend to after he starts, we start losing that bit of fight which he seems to bring with his manic like approach to Chelsea possession.

It certainly wouldn't be my first sub.

Leave it as it is - we've been the better team.

We have poor fullbacks
We have a bang average central midfield
Nothing is addressed and the super cunts tells us there is no one out there we can improve on.
No wonder we never win anything .

Back
Top Bottom