Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone who thinks we can't finish 6th is mental.

We are fcuked and now reaping the rewards of Saturday and a fcuking nonsense transfer policy.

Our players and our manager are flaky. No other way to describe the way we capitulate.

We are bereft of quality and character.

As are you for making this ridiculous comment

Go and support someone else

Literally speechless. game pissed away by two utter shit fullbacks. Forget the title. Now it's a fight for top 4 altogether
Given the run in we have and the form Mancs and Woolwich are in, I truly start doubting we are going to make it. If we lose on Saturday, I think we will play Europa League next season, unfortunately.

I'm sick of watching this bullshit..ws are a joke and trippier should be royally fucked for that embarrassing display..let me guess though we still didn't need any players or investment and levy is still a great football loving chairman.......fuck levy and this bullshit display too...

Not one shot on target lol to put in a performance like that after getting beat by Burnley is inexcusable.

But but but we’re title contenders. Please don’t mention the word title again.

What a shitshow... we REALLY didn't deserve that based on the first hour... yet Trippier has duly taken on the mantle of Kyle Walker brain farts in massive games to EPIC proportions... well done Sir!

..and yet again, the Nazis beat the YIDS... they must be SO PROUD!

FUCK tonight... fuck it right in the face and out the other side.
CUNTS!

Pathetic - from the manager down through to the players.

Weak, tepid and completely fucking impotent football.

We play like that at the weekend and the scum are one fucking point behind us.

Fucks sake spurs WAKE UP.

Don't worry folks because those that said we lost to Burnley because we were looking ahead to this game were only partially right. Apparently we were looking forward to the NLD so these last two games don't count. Whoever's responsibility it is please notify the PL to disregard these last two results.

Just not good enough. This constant rotation and changes of formation because of lack of players is down to one thing and one thing only - 2 totally missed transfer windows where literally EVERYONE in the league except us strengthened. Its a minor miracle we are where we are given recent performances but now we are getting to crunch time and some of these players look like theres very little in the tank. So we have to rotate. And some of them simply arent good enough, we want them to be of course, but they arent.

Back
Top Bottom