Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko, Davinson and Winks the least shit of the bunch. Kane was shit and rushed WAY too soon. Eriksen should grab that contract with both hands because he won't get a sniff near Real Madrid's squad. Son was invisible today. Llorente tried when he came on but he lacks quality. Kieran Trippier can't fuck off soon enough (and don't start with the bullshit that he loves the club, because we love the club too but don't get paid millions every year to put a performance like that week in week out). We should really think about a replacement for Hugo, because he's starting to show he's past it since THAT World Cup Final goal. Onwards and Upwards we go, hopefully to beat the Scum on saturday.

P.S: Missing both Dele and Jan already...
Agree on Dele and Jan, they are both huge losses.

We have poor fullbacks
We have a bang average central midfield
Nothing is addressed and the super cunts tells us there is no one out there we can improve on.
No wonder we never win anything .

Chelsea played Sunday for 120 mins. They were in disarray.

We just rolled over.

You just wonder about our players and to some extent Pochettino.

He fcuked up on Saturday with his team selection and tonight is a knock-on consequence.

United would not touch him with a barge pole and fcuk me and right now I am just disgusted.

Useless performance.

I don't think the nothing in the tank line can explain that to be honest, most of that Chelsea team played 120 minutes on Sunday and they were first to everything tonight.

Oh I agree they were first to everything tonight, but two games is different to a whole season of fucking about and literally *having* to give players like Skipp a game (who I think is a decent prospect but obviously not very experienced), or rotate the full backs all the time... None of the other top sides have that problem.

I can take losing but it like the players didn’t care again, no fight or spirit in the 2nd half, I thought first half 0-0 was a good result , and as they played 120 Sunday we would come out in the second half and win it, but how wrong was I! Again we play tepid predicatble fucking football, trippier having his usual give away a goal in a big match moment, and Eriksen yet again shite but nailed on to start in the NLD regardless !
I honestly think we will fuck up on top 4 if we don’t win the NLD

There are no words......

What is it about this club that cannot reach out and grab opportunities when they're there for the taking...... We just can't do it.......

Chelsea in disarray before tonight and we pretty much gift them a 2 goal victory by mistakes and the fact that none of our players turned up....

I fear the worst for Saturday..... I'm going but it could be terrible.....

Poch needs to throw a shoe at someone in the dressing room. We were never in the title race , but for fuck sake we don't need to throw away top four. Their needs to be an autopsy especially of the last two games, now is not the time to throw the season away.

I dont normally right bad stuff about Spurs ( well since the 90's ) but that was a shocking performance all round by everyone. Team selection, players performance and substitutions. I expected a react after the Burnely game and then i watch that..... im nervous about the weekends NLD now, could end up being a terrible week for Spurs.

I'm sick of watching this bullshit..ws are a joke and trippier should be royally fucked for that embarrassing display..let me guess though we still didn't need any players or investment and levy is still a great football loving chairman.......fuck levy and this bullshit display too...

Don't watch then? But no one is saying we don't need investment. Why kwp isn't starting ahead of trippier and aurier is beyond me. They make a critical mistake Every game!

Squad needs some serious freshening up. It's all too comfortable and lethargic. Under poch we use to be like a dog after a bone. Constant change in personnel and system is baffling. If Dortmund score early it will be interesting. Serious lack of leaders that dig others out. Lloris is in huge decline

I don’t even know what to say about today’s performance...absolute utter shitshow...
What is even happening to our back line right now. And does Eriksen not realize his prospects are watching him? I’m not even a Kane fan but holy crap, I’d be so disappointed with the team if I was Kane.

Said all I need to say in the Pochettino thread.

Too many players in that starting eleven (and squad) who have no right playing for a team wanting to compete. I can almost accept losing away to Burnley, a team fighting for survival who aim to stifle your attacks by sitting deep but losing a London derby in that manner with no fight, no heart was reminiscent of all those performances at Stamford Bridge in the 90s and 00s. Embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom