Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why in God's name are people not starting Sissoko? He's the first name on the team sheet ffs.
I would also start Tripps for this one as well as throwing in Foyth or Kwp in such a big game is risky.

---------------------Lloris---------------------
Trippier-----Toby------Sanchez-----Davies
--------------Sissoko----Dier----------------
---Eriksen---------Alli-------------Lucas----
----------------------Son----------------------

Help me Vince Sissoko, you're our only hope...

PrincessLeiaR21.jpg

Janssen has to start. He can't play in the Champions League. We need bodies on the pitch to absorb minutes. If its not working bring someone on at 55/60 and let them get into the flow, don't wait until the 80th.

Would rest the entire starting eleven for Wednesday night ... we can let this game become a practice march for the under twenty threes ... my guess is the other top four challengers will fuck up but even if they don't we've still got next weekend ... CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINAL ... remind me just how often do they come around at Spurs?

You want Everton to be a must win?

....Which could(*) come off the back of CL disappointment?

(*Fingers crossed it won't, mind!)

Not for me.

Go strong, go hard, nail 'em early. THEN sub a few off.

CL already in the bag could also take pressure off and liberate us for Ajax and the potential final.

Last edited:
You fucking melts! Its still 0-0 and we looked far the better team. Lucas and Alli are the main people today, not Son. Its important now to change Dier and we should win.

COYS

He absolutely won the ball 100%. He also didn't even make contact with the palyer, so had he missed the ball as so many are claiming then I still can't see how it's a red (2nd yellow)! The insident in the box is one of those 50/50 one for me, Dier is allready in the process of kicking the ball Wilson(??) then puts his leg in front of Diers, Dier continues his kick and kicks the Bournemouth player. I've seen those given, I've seen them not. FWIW I don't think it's a pen, but that's just me.
honestly mate you're completely biased. Dier took the player and not the ball...and the pen was also a clear pen.

Back
Top Bottom