Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think that like Ajax, this is another bad matchup for us. Bournemouth have a young, exuberant team and we have a knackered, makeshift XI.

We have more than enough quality to win but this team has shown repeatedly that they are easily distracted, are they ready to sweat bricks to get the 3 points? We have to get this 3 points to protect the future of the club, the CL game does not exist until we've got this game out of the way.

Strongest possible team tomorrow. One game at a time.

Worry about Wednesday on Saturday afternoon.

Only securing CL qualification matters at the moment. Don't want to go into the Everton game needing anything. Play the U23s then.

That's arguably our best line up .... at least we've made a 100% decision to go for it ... no half measures. COYS

Looking at the B'mouth line up they have 9 possible starters out, that's even more than us .......

David Brooks, Dan Gosling, Dominic Solanke, Lewis Cook, Charlie Daniels, Simon Francis, Diego Rico, Junior Stanislas and Andrew Surman all out.

Was at the game yesterday and have to say credit to the 9 players on the pitch after the two reds. They really gave 110% and with a bit of luck we could have got a point. I have not watched any replays as im gutted but the Foyth one definitely looked a red (WTF was he thinking!) not real sure what Son was playing at as well. Fingers crossed for Everton the crowd are really going to have to get behind the team to push us over the line. Felt our away crowd was awesome yesterday particularly when we went down to 9. COYFS

I think even the C word gets thrown around too easily on here Mrs P
Standards have dropped in recent times. We should all be able to make our point without the need for such crassness.

How were Take That btw. My daughter's a massive fan.
The 'c' word is bandied around so much on here, that it has lost his shock value and in some cases appears to be a term of endearment! I don't like it, but would be a hypocrite to ask for it to be banned, as in very extreme circumstances, it has been known to slip out :oops:
Take That were that brilliant, that I'm just waiting to go in again tonight. I can trust them to lift my spirits, as I have been in such a bad mood since yesterday afternoon. At least Brighton did us a bit of a favour.
Onwards and upwards my fellow Lilywhites.

Assuming we go through to the top 4 on GD, as disappointed as we were, that really was a heroic performance by the 9 left to finish off the game and keep it at 1. This is the same Bournemouth team that dicked Chelsea 4-0.

Back
Top Bottom