Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

7 games played against Bournemouth in the Premier League
6 wins
1 draw
0 losses
22 goals scored
2 goals conceded

Goalscorers in this fixture:
Kane x7
Son Heung-Min x5
Eriksen x3
Dembele x2
Lamela
Janssen
Dele
Aurier
Lucas
Ritchie
Stanislas

That's some record against them to be fair. Nearly an average of 4 goals against them per game. Definitely goals in this one I feel.

Fitness test no?

Yeah maybe, can't find anything.

Howe did say - "We have doubts over Dan Gosling, Dominic Solanke, Adam Smith, David Brooks, so we have stretched resources at the moment.

But we are trying to look at that as a positive in the respect that we are giving the opportunities to players to see how they perform at this level.

He added: “We are unsure who is going to be fit out of that group.”

Maybe on the bench and give someone else a start.

I look at it two ways regarding Brooks injury..

They have nothing to play for, so why would the risk Brooks if he is doubt?

They have three months off after the next two games so play him.

Win is important, but I think the performance is also important.

If we play well the confidence will come back and that will be crucial for the Ajax game.

We haven't played well since the Huddersfield game.

I look at it two ways regarding Brooks injury..

They have nothing to play for, so why would the risk Brooks if he is doubt?

They have three months off after the next two games so play him.

Stupid decision all round to play him. If he's as good as people suggest, then look after your asset (see: career if you're the player himself)... Risk without potential reward is dumb.

Anyone got Howe's number? ...I'll have a quiet word.

Don't want any of this 'playing for pride' shit from them tomorrow.... I'll drive the fuckers to the beach if necessary (not far, innit!).

Last edited:
Win is important, but I think the performance is also important.

If we play well the confidence will come back and that will be crucial for the Ajax game.

We haven't played well since the Huddersfield game.

I can see why you'd say that, but 3 scratchy wins (fuck the Everton game) and I'm King-fucking-Hooplah, mate.

We had too many let offs in recent weeks, with results going our way. Tomorrow we need to do what we need to do, and not rely on others dropping points.

Early kick off, win the match and have our season next year already sorted. It’s as simple as that. The players shouldn’t need any more motivation than they are playing to be able to play in the Champions League again next season.

Back
Top Bottom