Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we haven't scored after 20 minutes again I will get anxious, because currently it seems to be a bad sign.

Everton are dire away from home. They’ve lost at Fulham and Newcastle recently so let’s not panic too much. Hope the lads have respect for Bournemouth today and go at them fast from the off with the intensity a game of this importance deserves. Would be great going into the Ajax match coming off a good performance and confident having achieved the minimum season objective. Poch can them tell them none of you are playing on Saturday so fucking leave everything on the pitch on Wednesday. Lose or even draw today and it’s going to be a horribly nervy week.

COYS. I would fucking love an early goal to settle the nerves. Bournemouth always threatening on the attack so best hope Sanchez doesn't make his customary errors. Wilson and Fraser got 25 assists between them this season.

Lose this and I really feel we wont win our last 2 games. On the other hand, if we win I reckon we will beat ajax and qualify.

Of course it will be
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom