Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He absolutely won the ball 100%. He also didn't even make contact with the palyer, so had he missed the ball as so many are claiming then I still can't see how it's a red (2nd yellow)! The insident in the box is one of those 50/50 one for me, Dier is allready in the process of kicking the ball Wilson(??) then puts his leg in front of Diers, Dier continues his kick and kicks the Bournemouth player. I've seen those given, I've seen them not. FWIW I don't think it's a pen, but that's just me.
honestly mate you're completely biased. Dier took the player and not the ball...and the pen was also a clear pen.

Turned TV off. Cannot remember the last time I did that. Not watching any more 9 men is a joke.

GpXuDLg.jpg

Nil nil it is then ffs WTF is going on. Is this the SPursy You all talked about? I still don't believe it.

It's not character, it's intelligence.
There are very deep problems in this team.

The way we keep fielding visibly unfit and unwell players.

The way other key players like Dele have just dissappeared from a string of games without any trace.

The way players like Son - has he ever even been booked before - loses it against a two bob team like this.

Foyths stamp.

WTF

Back
Top Bottom