2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This place allows racism in its most naked form. And people like Bazali Bazali get away with it. This place is so shit. I came on here to shoot the shit about Spurs and I’m arguing with racists. The bloke is a shit.

You’re a hypocrite and an arsehole Mick. You can write 5000 word essays all day long, but the fact that you’ve set yourself up as a brave person, waving swords about, condemning cowardice from your comfortable Surrey enclave makes me want to puke. You’ve got so upset about a difference of opinion on a poxy football forum that you resort to this kind of rabid hyperbole. You’re fucking off it.
I have a “massive opinion of my self worth”? Really? No I don’t - more post-truth lies. I’m just prepared to call out wankers like you with your shining ‘sword of truth’ and your ‘shield’ of fair play’ crap. You were wrong, and you’ve behaved like a child - not for the first time.

You say I have ‘no idea’ how to discuss anything on here. Is this for real? I enjoy the ability to discuss many subjects on here - you seem to run into trouble whenever you write a sentence that doesn’t paint yourself as a hero.

Let’s get this straight mick, I know what you are. So do many other people. I genuinely think you’re succumbing to the ravages of dementia. For all your criticism of me and others, you are comfortably the most reviled poster on this forum. Even your army mates will confirm that observation. You have an uncanny ability to make people dislike you. That’s why youire getting up at 4 in the morning to have a pop. Nutter.

Mate use the ignore function.

Last edited:
This place allows racism in its most naked form. And people like Bazali Bazali get away with it. This place is so shit. I came on here to shoot the shit about Spurs and I’m arguing with racists. The bloke is a shit.

You’re a hypocrite and an arsehole Mick. You can write 5000 word essays all day long, but the fact that you’ve set yourself up as a brave person, waving swords about, condemning cowardice from your comfortable Surrey enclave makes me want to puke. You’ve got so upset about a difference of opinion on a poxy football forum that you resort to this kind of rabid hyperbole. You’re fucking off it.
I have a “massive opinion of my self worth”? Really? No I don’t - more post-truth lies. I’m just prepared to call out wankers like you with your shining ‘sword of truth’ and your ‘shield’ of fair play’ crap. You were wrong, and you’ve behaved like a child - not for the first time.

You say I have ‘no idea’ how to discuss anything on here. Is this for real? I enjoy the ability to discuss many subjects on here - you seem to run into trouble whenever you write a sentence that doesn’t paint yourself as a hero.

Let’s get this straight mick, I know what you are. So do many other people. I genuinely think you’re succumbing to the ravages of dementia. For all your criticism of me and others, you are comfortably the most reviled poster on this forum. Even your army mates will confirm that observation. You have an uncanny ability to make people dislike you. That’s why youire getting up at 4 in the morning to have a pop. Nutter.
Keep it up Joe, it's virtually all bollocks but go for it, all of the people I knew in the army remain firm friends to this day, and the only people that have a problem are the bullshitters and bigheads like you.
You have absolutely no idea who I am or what I'm like as a person. You might believe your own fantasies, but not everyone is as impressed with you as you are of yourself.
I have had a stomach bug for a couple of days, and I woke to go to the toilet, but thanks for asking.
By the way, stop being such a twat about the aphorism I used, it was to make a point about giving up the momentum of winning and looking for the path of least resistance, there was no allusion to myself, so stop being so thick headed about it.

Don't know where you're getting all this from. I said before the game that we should look to win every game. I stand by that and am disappointed we didn't win. I would rather we kept a winning team together on the pitch. Whether i'm right or wrong remains to be seen. Having said that, there isn't really a right or wrong. It might not have any bearing at all on upcoming games. Just my opinion, and judging by the prevailing one here, not one the board shares as a whole. Shrug.
Sorry fella, I wasn't necessarily being specific to your post, I was being more generic based off the general reaction on here and what would also appear to be most of the media.

I not saying I'm right too. Everyone that feels disappointment over last night's result is saying it's because we've lost momentum, this may well be true. But I refuse to see it like that because it was a different team, only one outfield player played and he only stayed on for 45mins. Had Southgate played the same 11 players last night and then lost 1-0 yeah I'd have said we could lose our momentum, which is more important in a tournament than it is in a league.

Without getting arrogant about England, but playing Colombia I'm guessing we would have been marginal favourites (regardless of the result last night), media for sure would have us placed as big favourites forgetting/ignoring that this is a very, very young and inexperienced team. But it think it fair that "marginal favourites" would be appropriate. I believe we have just improved those odds of winning because we rested our entire team whilst Colombia didn't.

Last edited:
I lived in Germany for 10
Years , was put in hospital for 10 days because I was attacked because I was English .... do I hate Germans ? No , I am bemused by racists though & you’re attitude isn’t helping ... Cunts everywhere , but don’t stereotype places by their cunts
Well then you know where I'm coming from. I can't support England because it would be as, Baddiel supporting Chelsea with all the anti semitic actions and voices-I just can't.
Yes you are right and I don't. Ive used the word dislike, everyone seems to change it to hate? My attitude?
Its purely football . Its not 'hating' a country as it seems to have developed into. Question England everyone gets patriotic which is nice to see and how it should be but its seems there is no middle ground.

I lived in Germany for 10
Years , was put in hospital for 10 days because I was attacked because I was English .... do I hate Germans ? No , I am bemused by racists though & you’re attitude isn’t helping ... Cunts everywhere , but don’t stereotype places by their cunts
One more point-everyone is racist. If they tell you different fool them. Its how we conduct ourselves is the real issue.

Back
Top Bottom