2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With solidity from the likes of Casemiro, Fernandinho, Miranda, Silva and 2 good goalkeepers plus flair from Neymar, Coutinho, Firmino and Jesus, plus the myth and legend that is Paulinho they are very strong.

Full backs are their biggest worry. Fagner and Danilo are so weak at right back and Marcelo is horrendous defensively.

I don't know the extent of his injury or why he went off the other day but it's a good excuse for them to play a far superior player in Felipe Luis for the rest of the tournament

Full backs are their biggest worry. Fagner and Danilo are so weak at right back and Marcelo is horrendous defensively.

I don't know the extent of his injury or why he went off the other day but it's a good excuse for them to play a far superior player in Felipe Luis for the rest of the tournament
Luis looked excellent the other day vs. Serbia. Agree right back is their weakest position.
Might be my bias but they're the only team I'm genuinely worried about England facing, now Germany are out of course. Spain and France look beatable.

Ok

To clarify as I seem to have upset some decent posters
Joe Cunt doesn’t count

I am not and never have been a racist and despise those who are

I used an example of a couple of Pakistani lads who I play cricket with
Our captain is Sri Lankan and we all get on well

We discussed the Paki word ages ago and no one found it to be offensive

Paki bastard, raghead etc yes but not Paki

BUT if I have offended anyone then of course I unreservedly apologise

Well done Joe I have my first yellow card since I’ve been on this forum
You must be proud of your self

Ok for you to make ageist remarks to Mick and I though
Hypocrite

Ok

Joe Cunt doesn’t count

Hypocrite

Oh stop with the apologist bullshit. I don’t hold the power to give you a yellow. You’ve fucked off people with your racist crap - it’s telling that you put it all down to me. Man up you daft old cunt. You say you’re not racist, but spend all day defending the use of the word ‘paki’? I play cricket with Pakistani lads, and not one of them would endorse the use of the word ‘paki’. Add lying to your reprehensible profile.

Ok

Joe Cunt doesn’t count

Hypocrite
Your first yellow card is nothing to do with Joe.

You're bang out of line here.

Don't even try and compare ageism to racism.

You've apologised though, so I'll give you credit there.

Fuck off you Balkan cunt. All the world’s problems are down to you arseholes. You’re lucky to have a life you colour prejudiced wanker. Come on mate - explain why I’m wrong?
British wanker trying to say all of the worlds problems are because of Balkan. Well, go fuck yourself too. I've seen more shit in life that you could imagine so don't come to me with that bullshit. Trying to act like I'm racist, just let the ones who are responsible to deal with the problem and move on.

I'm not defending what he said, there are rules and the ones who are responsible for them. He'll get banned if neccessary, I don't wanna read tons of pages about racism on this thread.
You’re so fucking wrong. There are no rules, just reprehensible cunts like you who enjoy the freedom to say what you like. That’s fine, but I’m allowed the same privileges.

Ok

Joe Cunt doesn’t count

Hypocrite

For the record Baz I don't think You're a racist but you're doing yourselves no favours defending the use of the word paki , possibly could be fair enough to describe a Pakistani but the fact is it's used in a derogatory manor for Indians Bangladeshi Saudi's all arabs and anyone born in any country of any nationality of that ethnicity makes it a no no , surprised you don't know this I knew it in the 80's when I was five ,thirty years ago

I do make you right about the ageist thing tho why can you be insensitive and rude to certain demographics and not others ? Fat people , old people poor people from council estates banter gays or women facism !

British wanker trying to say all of the worlds problems are because of Balkan. Well, go fuck yourself too. I've seen more shit in life that you could imagine so don't come to me with that bullshit. Trying to act like I'm racist, just let the ones who are responsible to deal with the problem and move on.
I’m certain you’ve seen plenty of shit. That doesn’t make you a fucking saint. You’ve seen plenty of shit because the region you live in is racially intolerant. Other people have noticed haven’t they? Or is it just big bad me? You call me a British wanker on a British forum and that’s fine, just dont get all defensive when you cop some you Croa.... ..... Nah, I’m too polite.

Yeah, I see what are you trying to do. Your previous post isn't any better than casul racism you fucking cunt.
Ha, you don’t like it do you? Think how the rest of the world feels you precious cunt. Call a Croat a racist and the whole world falls to shit. You just don’t like it up you.

Anyway, I’ll retire now and wait for my ban. Cheers you white supremacist Balkan cunt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom