2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah, I see. That makes sense.

Yes he’s got form

Waiting now for him to trot out the time I criticised Poch when he first arrived or when I got a date wrong from his bedsit

Like I said rinse and repeat

Sad

Fuck of Joe you drunken twat
I’m not the one defending the use of ‘Paki’ as a term of endearment. The only one coming over as drunk is you. Maybe you’ll regret this in the morning - maybe, but I doubt it. Your defence of the term is reprehensible and has been since the 60’s. Pick an argument you can win you racist old mether.

Yes he’s got form

Waiting now for him to trot out the time I criticised Poch when he first arrived or when I got a date wrong from his bedsit

Like I said rinse and repeat

Sad

Ha, typical to see you two racist cunts teaming up. By the way Bazarsehole - for an old cunt you seem to be familiar with ‘fake news’ and ‘post-truth’. Simply saying stuff about me doesn’t make it true. You have to present facts. I’ll present one - you and your gutless ally have defended the use of the term ‘Paki’. It’s there in black and white. You’re both beyond the pale.

First poster I've ever had cause to put on ignore.
Fucking lol. You? The cunt who wants to fight everyone who disagrees with you? You’re tag-teaming with a pissed up racist septuagenarian, defending the use of racist terms. You’re a fucking moron, as is he. If in doubt don’t use argument, just call your correspondent a troll or a drunk? Is that how it is on here now? It doesn’t work. Especially if that person runs so many rings round you, you have to scarper. You blokes are so fucking precious. When people (rightly) call you out for defending the use of the word ‘paki’ you cling together like frightened little englanders, and huddle together, lashing out at the world from behind a disagree button. There is literally nothing so depressing or pathetic. Think on Punchy.

Last edited:
My parent experianced racism as did I growing up and still experiance the odd moments. Im just older and confidant to deal with it. We can all beat the drum for equality but non equality is still there.

I lived in Germany for 10
Years , was put in hospital for 10 days because I was attacked because I was English .... do I hate Germans ? No , I am bemused by racists though & you’re attitude isn’t helping ... Cunts everywhere , but don’t stereotype places by their cunts

1 Captain Harry will right the ship so settle down you miserable fuckers

2 Congratulations Scotland who are drowning in Deuchars IPA and laughing their cocks off at England and singing songs about Scott Broon that are difficult to understand

3 racism exists in the world but not on this forum so chill out folks.

If the strategic nuances of tournament football stray beyond the ‘win every game’ mentality, many people’s brains cease to function. It’s as if people are suspicious of intelligence. This view harks back to the playing fields of Eton, but ironically is being fostered in far less privileged institutions.
Oh you arrogant arse.
Any opinion contrary to yours is basically rubbish isn't it?
England just put out a statement, and it wasn't positive, and shows a collective weakness.
A show of strength is a greater message than any tactical shithousery.

It's better to die on your feet, swinging a sword, that to live your life on your knees looking to stab someone in the back with a kitchen knife.

Yip, 'paki' is completely understood as a racial slur. It's a weapon in contemporary UK. There is no ambiguity on this matter. I don't understand the present discussion. It's embarrassing to see on TFC.

Oh you arrogant arse.
Any opinion contrary to yours is basically rubbish isn't it?

That’s interesting Mick, because that is exactly what you said to ClosedAccount542 who was talking about being smart in the Belgium game, and I quote:

Possibly the most fucked up logic I have witnessed on here.

If house points were given for naked hypocrisy you’d be the head boy. Personally I doubt your internet rhetoric about swinging swords and dying on your feet. I think you’d run away. You’re an Internet blow hard. That’s why you were in Signals with a disdain for the poor bloody infantry.

Paki isn't an abbreviation of Pakistani it's a deragotory term for anyone with brown skin as bad as calling a black person a nigger unles you are Bangladeshi then it's anti Pakistani, Jap as far as I know is an abbreviation of Japanese and doesn't have obvious racist undertones.

3 racism exists in the world but not on this forum so chill out folks.

I agree, most of what get called racism is more like bullying or cultural ignorance.
Racism is defined as the belief in superiority/inferiority based on genetics, which is a nuanced and cultivated belief that doesn't apply to most bullies and wind up merchants.

If you want to see actually racism, go and visit parts of the world (as I have) where actual racist/tribal/ethnic wars, cleansing and killings are happening. You won't see that on British high streets (as much as the average social justice warrior would like to see it, to feed there agenda)

Paki isn't an abbreviation of Pakistani it's a deragotory term for anyone with brown skin as bad as calling a black person a nigger unles you are Bangladeshi then it's anti Pakistani, Jap as far as I know is an abbreviation of Japanese and doesn't have obvious racist undertones.
And unbelievable that some people on here don’t know that. Where are these lowlifes living?

I don’t think you’re getting it

Paki, Argie, Jap, Scot etc aren’t racial slurs

It’s ridiculous
The abbreviation of Pakistani is about a strong a racial insult as you can get in the UK, up there with the N word.
Take a trip to Slough and throw it around a bit if you don't believe us.

Jap won't win you any friends either.

I agree, most of what get called racism is more like bullying or cultural ignorance.
Racism is defined as the belief in superiority/inferiority based on genetics, which is a nuanced and cultivated belief that doesn't apply to most bullies and wind up merchants.

If you want to see actually racism, go and visit parts of the world (as I have) where actual racist/tribal/ethnic wars, cleansing and killings are happening. You won't see that on British high streets (as much as the average social justice warrior would like to see it, to feed there agenda)

You don’t necessarily need to travel the word to see racism in action, although I won’t deny it helps.

Here’s an example of racism and misogyny. When Trump was elected he had 5 children from 3 different marriages. Can you see a black man or a woman being elected with that kind of history? No, you can’t. The very idea is ridiculous. There is no agenda. Racism and misogyny are real, here and happening now.

You don’t necessarily need to travel the word to see racism in action, although I won’t deny it helps.

Here’s an example of racism and misogyny. When Trump was elected he had 5 children from 3 different marriages. Can you see a black man or a woman being elected with that kind of history? No, you can’t. The very idea is ridiculous. There is no agenda. Racism and misogyny are real, here and happening now.

There's not a white face in the entire Botswana cabinet, I think we should campaign. It can only be racism.

Back
Top Bottom