2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love Limmy. Love that he took Linekar to the court of Scottish opinion and destroyed his career. I love that. Scottish justice for the most English man. It's getting close. A declaration of war is practically in the post. You cunts. All you cunts in your various Wetherspoons. In yer fucken Fred Perry and ellesse. Cunts galore. Pished on co2 free bevvy. Burnt heids under the midday sun. Maddogs and Englishmen. St George streaked down cheeks of sweat. And Colombia. The pace and fire of the Latin tropics. Your defeat. As we invade from the north. You all look to piers Morgan and Garry linekar over your plastic pints. Your sentries. England. Gone forever.
Nicola installed.

Love Limmy. Love that he took Linekar to the court of Scottish opinion and destroyed his career. I love that. Scottish justice for the most English man. It's getting close. A declaration of war is practically in the post. You cunts. All you cunts in your various Wetherspoons. In yer fucken Fred Perry and ellesse. Cunts galore. Pished on co2 free bevvy. Burnt heids under the midday sun. Maddogs and Englishmen. St George streaked down cheeks of sweat. And Colombia. The pace and fire of the Latin tropics. Your defeat. As we invade from the north. You all look to piers Morgan and Garry linekar over your plastic pints. Your sentries. England. Gone forever.
Nicola installed.
Can I save this for if we beat Colombia?
:llorishowudoin:

Before the game the internet howls... "We have to finish second!"

England finish second.

The internet howls... "England are shit!"

The media, bitter cunts from elsewhere, self-loathing football hipsters who were following Iran and Peru, the utter horror of Twitter, the lot of you can fuck the fuck off and leave England fans to support England, our manager, our players.

I hope we smash the fucking granny out of Colombia, then win our next three matches with similar aplomb, then again I'm funny that way.
Colombia will probably be a tuff game but we are now in a favourable position going into the game IMO. We now have a rested team playing against a team that isn't. So what does look like, why is that important? First of all, Southgate can now get straight to work on the training field with the players, because they are rested. Had he played the "1st eleven" tonight he couldn't do that, he would have to wait for the recovery process to take place, basically lose a full day, probably 2. That means Colombia will not be able to train, they will miss those days as their players have to recover.

Next the game, during the game they maybe at the same level physically (just) but what if the game goes to extra time? Who has the advantage physically then? They also lost James one of their best players, not only does that effect them on the night, I'd imagine that mentally too.

Nicola installed.
Is that an excerpt from your book?

Nah, that nutter with the boxing gloves avatar who wants to fight everyone told pakistani-spur to 'wobble his head a bit'. He got funnies for it - i fouled him, the racist cunt.
Yeah, i noticed the scummy comment you got and fouled the fucker.

How is that racist? I say that to anyone who needs to give their head a wobble to shake some sense into it. You're being a bit over sensitive.

pakistani-spur pakistani-spur I wasn't being racist. Examples of use on this forum. You can also look at my twitter account too...

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/finance-politics-war.17327/page-38#post-1499236

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/michel-platini-says-1998-world-cup-draw-‘trickery’-led-to-france-v-brazil-final.26329/page-3#post-1502105

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/f...th-june-15th-july.26201/page-216#post-1527334

Also Alli-Luya Alli-Luya what are you on about "wants to fight everyone", you thick cunt?

Last edited:
No lol.

I think I need to change my username. Get a lot of backhanded comments here - in a racial or xenophobic capacity - and a lot of unnecessary aggro for posing my opinions. It's sad because I'm spurs through and through. Anyways I'm out. Peace to you all

My comment to you was not racist despite how others on here would like to paint it.

If the strategic nuances of tournament football stray beyond the ‘win every game’ mentality, many people’s brains cease to function. It’s as if people are suspicious of intelligence. This view harks back to the playing fields of Eton, but ironically is being fostered in far less privileged institutions.

it funny how two teams make whole sale changes, its if they agreed before the game that both first 11s will be thier 2nd 11. If England played thier first 11 and beat Belgium well, wouldn't that have been a better outcome than getting beat and playing the odds.

Back
Top Bottom