Tommy Carroll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1923758_10153393063578505_6097303985590510007_n.jpg

Looks like Dele is holding his child's hand as they cross the road.

Don't understand the stick he gets. He isn't a regular starter when everyone is fit but he plays his part when called upon. I like how he gets rid of the ball quickly to keep things ticking. He isn't as bad in the tackle as some make him out either.

I thought he was excellent last night btw

Carroll is too lightweight. He looked good against Everton as they're a team that let you play. Against a team that press you and are more physical he struggles. When we've got the ball he's fine, but when we haven't he's too weak to win it and hold onto it.

Farewell Tommy C, all the best at Swansea. Game time made more difficult by having the excellent Harry Winks ahead of you this season.

Never quite good enough, but a Tottenham boy through and through.

It's like I've been saying for a long time

Poch rates him, he's in his plans so let's stop fucking sniping and get behind him!

I'm delighted for what it's worth!

COYS

I wish him and Winks didn't have such similar squad numbers - almost impossible to tell them apart from distance......how am I supposed to know which to encourage and which to shout at for minor mistakes?....

Back
Top Bottom