Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the past couple of years Shane Long has struck me as one of those "late developers". Yes, Southampton have paid over-price, but I think we are yet to see the best of what Long's got to offer. Time will tell.

And besides, the negotiations must've been quite hard for Southampton as Hull have known from the start they've got the money.

QPR are milking what Redknapp has done with us (and them to a degree) as much as possible. They're bringing in solid players, but they looked less than stellar against a very average team on Saturday.

They're doing the same thing they did last time. Get promoted with a newly assembled team, then completely destroy that team and bring in a shit load of new players. They'll probably get relegated.
Harry Redknapp is a bit of a shit manager.

The divide between the shit teams and the good teams seems to be bigger than ever this season.

I can see the gap at the top being quite substantial come May, and another 8-way relegation battle.

Leicester
Burnley
Villa
Southampton
Hull
West Brom
QPR
West Ham
Palace
Sunderland

There really is some shit in this league.

Barca' transfer ban enforced after they lost the appeal. Won't be able to sign anyone else after this transfer window until 2016.

Interesting to see if they go on a huge spree now. They already got two keepers, a defender and bitey chops. Lots of young talent still coming through though.

Barca' transfer ban enforced after they lost the appeal. Won't be able to sign anyone else after this transfer window until 2016.

Interesting to see if they go on a huge spree now. They already got two keepers, a defender and bitey chops. Lots of young talent still coming through though.

They're gonna get their pants pulled down by any club that they try and buy off.

Balottelli confirms Milan exit, Liverpool are a likely destination. I'm unsure if it's a good or bad signing.
I know for one thing I'm going to be fucking sick of hearing his name on Facebook and Sky sports news every five seconds. Good player, not world class, don't think he would ever have the temperament to be so. And it would be interesting to see how he fits in at Liverpool, more a young Rickie Lambert than Suarez replacement imo.

surely Balotelli will think that Brendan Rodgers is such a fanny.
Mancini was a bit greasy, and a bit bossy - but Rodgers and his soft spoken david oleary style faux sincerity will surely get on Mario's huge tits. Then again he's thick enough to lap that shit up.

I don't understand the balotelli signing if it happens, although hes a good striker hes proven to be a headache and a destabilising force. Also what happens to sturridge, balo wouldn't cop being on the bench and sturridge wouldnt want to play wing

You'd think they would have learned from having an idiot that the media follow everywhere, their club has been dragged through the mud beyond repair from the last Twat and now they are signing this Gump..
Everyone will be waiting for his every mistake..

On a footballing note, Suarez was always willing to work out on the wings to allow Sturridge to operate in the centre, Suarez would always feed Sturidge if it was the better option.. Balotelli will do neither.
Won't work...

Back
Top Bottom