Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This just about sums up the press and the transfer window. The Express run with a transfer story based on ITK off CuntsTV.http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...r-swoop-Claude-super-fan-Transfer-News-Gossip :dembelewtf:

If there is something else to add to what is wrong with football it is Chelsea having 26 players on loan.

Surely this is stockpiling, selling players at inflated rates, and skewing the market. Chelsea aren't to blame here, this should not be an option available to any side, and should be stopped.

De Bruyne is going to fail, that price tag is going to weigh heavily on him. He's a great player and one of my fav Belgians but not worth that much. He's an assist machine and it all depends on how much of those he will produce and how much the media are going to emphasize the importance of assists.

Dannyboy Dannyboy thats their business model to beat the FFP, City bought a lot of youngsters combined with projet development to beat the FFP, Chelsea just spends a lot on youngsters and loans them out, writes them off and then sells at decent prices with add ons (% on sales etc) to beat the system. They did it with De Bruyne and Lukaku and many others with a decent profit to show for it.

City spending that kind of money on DeBruyne is pretty obscene, let alone how much I'm sure they'll be paying him in wages. Nice return for Wolfsburg though, +£38m one and a half years after signing him.

How is it possible for City to get Sterling, Otamendi and De Bruyne in the same window? How is any club supposed to compete with that sort of spending power and a see player buy player mentality?

Good going Joseph...

CNcHxaOWUAAfzmo.jpg
CNcHxaSWsAI28ER.jpg

I se Man City who were pulled up by FFP have spent another £155m (£113m net)
£113m is what a third of their total income of £347m. Their wage bill was £205m last accounts.
The breached FFP two years running before last year and were deducted £16m for £151m losses in those two years. Last year they had £46m debt. Yet escaped the fine this time around?
They reduced their wage bill by moving staff salaries off Man City wage bill onto a parent company City Football Group - which also services Mansour’s New York City, Melbourne City and his minority stake in Yokohama Marinos.
What a fucking crock FFP is. And they have been told, along with PSG, they can spend, spend, spend. Oh, as long as they show FFP and Platini - who is in the back pocket of the Qatari's like his Government - they will break even some time in the future.
He ploughed in £1.152 billion to a finically stricken club in 6 years including building a £200m academy.
They have an average capacity of 45k a week.
I have just about give up on modern football.
Football has become a front for Arabs and dodgy Russians to legitimise themselves. Football can do nothing about it because they have to much financial influence in Governments.
The Qatari's have just awarded billions of dollars worth of contracts to French companies they have invested in for a world cup Platini was told to vote for by Hollande. They then bought $7bn worth of French fighter jets. France has given the Qatari Investment Authority tax breaks on real estate and Qatari Airways has gained more traffic rights to France. Apparently $27bn was spent by Qatar chasing votes for the world cup and France received 80% of it.
Platini's Son also works for PSG Qatari Sports Investment.
Platini told to penalise PSG/Qatar. Yeah okay.
Same here.
They can do what they fucking want, money talks.
If that cunt Platini gets hold of FIFA, they was good old Greg Dyke wants him to. Kiss goodbye to openness in Football. It will be Sepp Blater mark 2.

Edit;
What does make me laugh is the hypocrisy of these leaders. France gets citizens killed by Sunni Fundamentalists and the main source of their financing , Qatar.
Yet all we do is send polite little letters asking them to please sort it out whilst they buy up our culture and real estate.
So, stop the bollocks about terrorism as you arm and do business with the very people who enable it.
It's all about the Oil & Money. Didn't see Jihadists flocking to the balkans to help their Muslim mates out there did we.
Didn't invade Saudi Arabia when they financed and took part in 9/11 but Iraq who had never been a threat apart from sell their oil in Euro's and avoid the petrodollar.

Last edited:
Romero is such a shit keeper. First time anyone has really tried against United this season and he concedes two goals already, and should have done so much better with the second. United will struggle if De Gea goes and he's their best option.

Take nothing away from Swansea though, they are looking sharp this season.

Almost £10m for Funes Mori seems a lot for Everton. Funnily enough I followed his brother's career more as it was his brother who seemed the bigger prospect when they both broke through into the River Plate team about 5 years ago. As a defender though I think he's decent but not £10m decent.

Almost £10m for Funes Mori seems a lot for Everton. Funnily enough I followed his brother's career more as it was his brother who seemed the bigger prospect when they both broke through into the River Plate team about 5 years ago. As a defender though I think he's decent but not £10m decent.
What I found strange was that they agreed £6,000,000 and then he signs for £10,000,000.

As for Real Madrid being accused of deliberately scuppering the deal by every Sky pundit. Why wouldn't man U do it? Van Gaal has already cunted Valdes off, saying he has no future at the club.
Romero looks shit.
He is going to sell Valdes. So, he must have had a replacement lined up yes? Besiktas move falls through on 30th. August 31st we hear Deschamps saying Hugo could leave squad to talk to Man U.
Nothing happens with incoming keeper. Sell De Gea and they have Romero or Valdes - a man who Van Gaal has said publicly doesn't fit their philosophy and has no future at Man U - to choose from.
So, what if they had sold Valdes first, surely they would have someone in before they sold De Gea. Van Gaal would look a cunt if he got nobody in and sold 2 decent keepers and had only Romero to rely on.
Maybe Man U thought we may as well keep De Gea for the year and let him go for nothing than risk fucking it all up this season with Romero. His ego is too big to do a u turn on Valdes.
I think they never got the replacement. I reckon they would rather take the hit on De Gea than risk finishing outside top 4. Remember he has to win the title really.

Back
Top Bottom