Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your 300k after tax is a guesstimate at best - are you saying they're being paid 600k+/week? LOL.

Many players have accepted slightly lower terms for the sake of their careers and moving to a 'bigger' club / league - it's certainly not impossible

Falcao at Moncao will be paying no / next to no income tax. So if he is on say £200k per week then his take home will be that...

If Woolwich offer £200k per week he will take home just over £100k.

Quite a considerable wage cut in real terms.

Your 300k after tax is a guesstimate at best - are you saying they're being paid 600k+/week? LOL.

Many players have accepted slightly lower terms for the sake of their careers and moving to a 'bigger' club / league - it's certainly not impossible

Falcao gets 350k Euros a week - after tax

Woolwich / Liverpool can afford around £200k a week - before tax

Falcao at Moncao will be paying no / next to no income tax. So if he is on say £200k per week then his take home will be that...

If Woolwich offer £200k per week he will take home just over £100k.

Quite a considerable wage cut in real terms.
Plus under the table back handers !

Falcao gets 350k Euros a week - after tax

Woolwich / Liverpool can afford around £200k a week - before tax
Are you suggesting he's been paid over 700k/week (around 3million months / 36m/annum)

Even if he pays little income tax due to Monaco's 'location' - what about Cavani?

Do you have a link?

Cavani is apparently on 10 million a year net - and what people seem to forget is that lots of the figures we see are weekly wages without including win and other bonus systems

I'm not very big on European football and I don't get over excited about players just because they are CL regulars, I leave that to the Woolwich geeks.. But I must say, whenever I have seen this Guy play, I always think, "what's the fuss about" I reckon he is so over rated it's unbelievable.

Maybe he is outstanding in the games I don't watch him but when I've seen him he's been decidedly average.

I'm not very big on European football and I don't get over excited about players just because they are CL regulars, I leave that to the Woolwich geeks.. But I must say, whenever I have seen this Guy play, I always think, "what's the fuss about" I reckon he is so over rated it's unbelievable.

Maybe he is outstanding in the games I don't watch him but when I've seen him he's been decidedly average.

Shafted out wide to accomodate Ibra in the PSG team, he's an excellent striker.

What's up with Chelsea and Everton?
Do they have some sort of partnership going on?

First it was Lukaku, and now Everton just have signed Atsu on loan.

Back
Top Bottom