Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly seems that way. Player is unsettled, Peace openly criticising Levy's lowball bids, Pulis comments, etc. Reminds me of every time a player of ours has been wanting to leave and we've all been like "SEE, LEVY SAID WE WONT SELL!" only to see them shipped a week later.

Seems to me Peace is a bigger cunt than Levy and I hope Levy royally screws him!

There's been zilch genuine interest in Berahino from anybody else so the pressure will be on to get £20+ mill for him this window as he wont get anywhere near that after this season!

:levylol:

Seems to me Peace is a bigger cunt than Levy and I hope Levy royally screws him!

There's been zilch genuine interest in Berahino from anybody else so the pressure will be on to get £20+ mill for him this window as he wont get anywhere near that after this season!

:levylol:

But surely 15 other clubs are in for him ... :eriksenlol:

Pato is having a great season here in Brazil, IMO his best season since the last one he played in AC Milan. He'd be a bargain for £7m, as he can play LW or even up front with another striker.

Do we need another winger/striker now we have signed Son and Clinton?
Going to be a bit overloaded in those positions.

Can't see levy shelling out another £20m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom