Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Poch might be given 50p for a few loans

Berba might be coming home

WxDMj92.gif

Honestly this Summer should be fantastic, will be our first Summer window with Poch & Mitchell. Hopefully we release Baldini by then or it's gonna be a constant battle I think.

I think I made the last three transfer threads, so maybe it's ok for someone else to take my place. They haven't been very useful in the "transfer klaxon" department.

We should have gone straight to this thread after the last summers one, no World Cup bullshit Poch and Paul can have a lovely time picking players genuinely good enough and literally grabbing the likes of ings and Benteke who will actually be available at that point and want to join us for champions league football, bring it on #mensawasright

I'm already well up for this. The cull of Soldado, Adebayor, Paulinho, Capoue, Chiriches, and Kaboul is going to be so rewarding.

I have a good feeling about this one guys, I think we are really going to back the manager in the window and push on for real this time. You just wait and see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom