Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally understand the Pato signing.....could be one of those VDV moves.

We need that kind of player at Spurs...get him up and running, make him a home. Only 25, cant believe it.
For that money, what does it matter.

Sign him up, asap.

Agree this has similar hallmarks.
Vdv was seen as risky due to his fitness (we actually signed him before he had a medical due to time constraints)
And was seen by some as having an attitude that could potentially be disruptive.

Thing is, sometimes that sort of player is just looking for the right club where suddenly it all comes together.

He's 25, which I still can't believe. So long as his agent doesn't get greedy and demand a salary of 70k and up its worth the gamble.

Of course there's always the ade nightmare scenario that he's on 100k, decides he doesn't fancy it, and we can't shift him.

I'd give him a 2 year contract, 3 at most. With options to extend after the first year if he doesn't act the cunt (or whatever legal terms they use for that.)

Pato has strange third party ownership. We never seem to get those deals over the line.

BREAKING NEWS

Pato and his family are already in London. Could his announcement come sooner than we expected?

tXz9tcuEoxcrG68f3Ik8gWAx-GVNxPFTG4Vb8EBV2uHb4X0JXC2WWo_2dZ7AVJkr1qLxNpshqHWenPywaE4qVgWY=w479-h307-nc

:townhmm:

This signing makes noooooo sense at all.

Didn't Pato say he failed at Milan because they insisted on playing him centrally and not on the left which is the position he prefers. He's also been playing on the left in Brazil too. Unless we are planning on playing him on the left i don't get this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom