Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need another winger/striker now we have signed Son and Clinton?
Going to be a bit overloaded in those positions.

Can't see levy shelling out another £20m
It's to replace all those nothing-much anonymous CMs we stockpiled at the club... Stambouli, Capoue, Paulinho... all coulda been the same player IMHO!

If this Pato rumor is true, it makes me think we're changing the way we attack. With Pato, Njie, and Son we'd have three guys who would seem to be more comfortable playing on the wing or as part of a front two. None jump out as a lone striker. (Obviously Kane is quite versatile too and is very comfortable playing deeper.)

That would imply either a 4-4-2 or maybe some kind of hybrid 4-2-3-1 where there is even more interchange between the attacking four than we have already. I'm really interested in seeing where we are headed.

I think we're completely done now in window.

We've got two players that can back up Kane, some Pace, we reinforced our defence and they seem to like Dier in Dm role.

Would love to have been a fly on the wall for that 'chat'...

Glee1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom