Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally understand the Pato signing.....could be one of those VDV moves.

We need that kind of player at Spurs...get him up and running, make him a home. Only 25, cant believe it.
For that money, what does it matter.

Sign him up, asap.

not happy enough to not go on & on about levy haters.
strange way u lot have of expressing your happiness of signing a new player......
repeatedly cunt off levy haters.
Oh fuck off mate. Not even close to the same thing.

Happy signing a player is equivalent to having a pop at you Levy haters that pollute this whole forum with posts about how much you hate baldy Dan despite the fact we've all seen your posts a bagillion times?
Being brazilian, let me give some insight on Pato.

He is shit.

Buying him is a joke of bad taste.
Well................

fuck.

I totally understand the Pato signing.....could be one of those VDV moves.

We need that kind of player at Spurs...get him up and running, make him a home. Only 25, cant believe it.
For that money, what does it matter.

Sign him up, asap.
My thoughts exactly.
Young enough to relaunch his career and at the money being touted it's hardly a risk for us.
Pato for £8m..ish or held to ransom over berahino for £25m+???
Get him in, give him a cuddle and watch him go.....
:adebaehug:

Oh fuck off mate. Not even close to the same thing.

Happy signing a player is equivalent to having a pop at you Levy haters that pollute this whole forum with posts about how much you hate baldy Dan despite the fact we've all seen your posts a bagillion times?

Well................

fuck.
21 goals in 42 games last season? Doesn't look shit to me.

My thoughts exactly.
Young enough to relaunch his career and at the money being touted it's hardly a risk for us.
Pato for £8m..ish or held to ransom over berahino for £25m+???
Get him in, give him a cuddle and watch him go.....
:adebaehug:
If he does well we are laughing, if he's average we can sell him to a Serie A team, if he's shit we can sell him to West Ham...

I could also see us sign this boufal guy. Read somewhere that we sent scouts to lilles last game and they are watching him again this weekend. There could be a deadline deal in place if he impresses.

88 buddy

Driving is 83
Shouts at 76
His pasta rates at a respectable 65
Went to a school of Higher Education Academy in '75

His only down side is that he's deaf by 44

It's not shouts its shoes, 76 means he comes on the pitch more often than not with his shoes tied correctly.

So conflicted about Pato. One the one side he's a spoilt, troublemaking, lazy, egotistical player who never quite lived up to his potential but on the other hand he scored more than 20 goals last season, he's pretty pacey and well come on... it's a sexy signing ala Rafa Van der Vaart.
It's very similar to Liverpool signing Baloteli last year IMO, could be good could be awful but for the money being talked about maybe he's worth a punt? Surely a Levy buy though? He doesn't strike me as a Poch player but then again he did buy Osvaldo at Saints....and then sell him months later. :pochfacepalm:

We think this agent is for real? Or is he just whoring his client out? I think if true it's definetly got Daniel Levy deadline day deal written all over it. I think Pato would a superb buy and he's still big enough as a name to create a real buzz at the lane in the stands and on the pitch. Can't believe he's still only 25 which is incredibly young. 100% up for this as back up striker to Kane and maybe even try to cement his place alongside Harry if poch were to go 4-4-2 at times. Sign him up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom