Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson be in the same position as berahino I expect, if they sell him they are definitely going down

But anyway, no more signings unless they are kids for the future, guarenteed by me.

Might as well close off thread

This thread just became l337!!!

Dear Mr Levy,
tumblr_mxqfiiAq4n1qzxh6go1_250.gif

West Brom's (likely) win today could help us.

Rondon looks the business and if a deal could be done tonight or tomorrow for Berahino it would give them 3 days to bring someone in. Surely have targets and will have put feelers out anyway so it's not like they're starting from scratch.

West Brom's (likely) win today could help us.

Rondon looks the business and if a deal could be done tonight or tomorrow for Berahino it would give them 3 days to bring someone in. Surely have targets and will have put feelers out anyway so it's not like they're starting from scratch.
They have Rondon, Lambert, Anichebe, Ideye and Berahino, they're hardly short in that department.

If this Pato rumor is true, it makes me think we're changing the way we attack. With Pato, Njie, and Son we'd have three guys who would seem to be more comfortable playing on the wing or as part of a front two. None jump out as a lone striker. (Obviously Kane is quite versatile too and is very comfortable playing deeper.)

That would imply either a 4-4-2 or maybe some kind of hybrid 4-2-3-1 where there is even more interchange between the attacking four than we have already. I'm really interested in seeing where we are headed.
i agree i can see can kane being more creater this year tho as we have pace and willing runnings to exploit the space made kane dropping deep

Are you his agent by any chance? Some other brazillian geezer just said he was shit

I'm not but I wish i was... a british pound is like R$5.5 (brazilian reais) nowadays.
Probably the guy who said he's shit is a Corinthians' supporter who simply hate him. They were eliminated in 2013's Copa do Brasil because he lost a penalty trying to do what we call "cavadinha"

Dier and Wanyama central midfield could be tasty. Then just overload with Son, Eriksen, Kane and Chadli/Njie/Berahino? infront of them going all out. Rose and Trippier as wing backs with Dier and Wanyama covering them when bomb forward.

Dier and Wanyama central midfield could be tasty. Then just overload with Son, Eriksen, Kane and Chadli/Njie/Berahino? infront of them going all out. Rose and Trippier as wing backs with Dier and Wanyama covering them when bomb forward.
I agree it would be good to have that much fire power. But if it comes to a point where we need to choose between a striker and a cdm then it has to be a new forward.

Dier is starting to look amazing in midfield. Was helped by Everton being not that good, but a terrific performance nonetheless. Only concern I have is that he can turn out to be a world class centreback and we are potentially losing somebody who can be a mainstay in the team like King due to a positional shift. His tackling is out of the world most of the time. This has not been a great start to the season for Spurs and I hope Levy and ENIC pull their heads out of their arses and make up messing the start of season by signing someone really good for the team! You can see how passionate the supporters are despite the team not performing well, time for the board to give something back for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom