Nabil Bentaleb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From the media reports, only some of the Muslims have chosen to fast. And it's probably the fact he's played every match so far and has run the most, so he'd feel the effects of having had nothing to drink all day worse than most of the others. And if Twitter is to be believed they've gone 5 at the back so that won't have helped him either!

Gotcha. An interesting point.

Don't even think about it, Mr. Turtle.
Oh and keep your eyes off of him. :adeninja:

But in all seriousness, I appreciate his opinion.
I'm excited to see what Poch will do with Bentaleb.

In a bar tonight with a load of leather pant wearing Germans. They cacked themselves all the way through but one guy said- no bentaleb. Das is gut. The guy is well known round the world. We have a gem of a player. COYS

All in all, been a great tournament for him individually and collectively.

Showed great maturity on the pitch. 34.3 KMs run in 3 matches were the highest on the team. 84% pass completion and 44 passes per match also the highest. Demands the ball, and moves us up with assurance and accuracy. Can only see him getting much, much better and three World Cup games at the age of 19 is pretty damn impressive.

At the end of the match, he went over to console Feghouli who was in tears. Thought that was an indication of his psychological maturity (3: 04)

http://www.algerie-football.net/Videos_Algerie_Allemagne/fin_match/fin_match.php

Best selfie at the parade today
10501950_743793539018945_3536893667891678681_n.jpg

While we clutch at straws and hope Benty blossoms into a world class performer ,
(Levy will only sell him if this was the case),
we have more chance of Spurs winning the league .
Another run of the mill plodder , I am very sorry to say.

Back
Top Bottom