Nabil Bentaleb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry mate, but that is utter bollox - especially for Paulinho

The Brazilian delivered 8 goals and good performances as opposed to a few cameos here and there

Besides for the goals he's been utter dross. He's incapable of asserting any sort of dominance in midfield, he doesn't close down well and his passing is horrid.

Also what exactly has Capoue proved besides being a whiny sod?

The guy was over the moon today, we all were. Incredible feeling to have finally made this Round of 16. Bentaleb's had three very good games, can't over-stress how important he is to our passing game.

He seems to be drinking it all in today too. Just look at the expression on his face at 3:17, as he left the stadium tonight.

The guy was over the moon today, we all were. Incredible feeling to have finally made this Round of 16. Bentaleb's had three very good games, can't over-stress how important he is to our passing game.

He seems to be drinking it all in today too. Just look at the expression on his face at 3:17, as he left the stadium tonight.

Thats great! He looks giddy.

Hypothetical bol*ocks. But if either Bentaleb or Paulie had to go. Then bye, bye Paulie for me!

Agree, and we would also get significantly more cash for Paulinho. Dont want either to go tbh, in my eyes everyone has a clean slate this season after last season's farce. Although i do just want a proper left back

Are you tim sherwood???

Actually quite a good article which is sadly spoilt by a few phrases that had my blood boiling. The guy is so self-centred he needs to step back and take a but if perspective.

I think he's joking.

Being Algeria, and therefore having an interest in Bentaleb, has meant people call him Tim

Good sense of humour is all

:adethumbup:

"When I was Tottenham manager last season, a leading figure at the club suggested to me it was important how I stood in the technical area. He advised me not to stand with my hands behind my back twiddling my thumbs – not that I had. Andre Villas-Boas had done that and the club hadn’t liked it. I said it didn’t matter how I, or Andre, stood. The person in question thought it did."

Things like this piss me off so much, why can't these cunts just leave football alone and let the managers manage.

"When I was Tottenham manager last season, a leading figure at the club suggested to me it was important how I stood in the technical area. He advised me not to stand with my hands behind my back twiddling my thumbs – not that I had. Andre Villas-Boas had done that and the club hadn’t liked it. I said it didn’t matter how I, or Andre, stood. The person in question thought it did."

Things like this piss me off so much, why can't these cunts just leave football alone and let the managers manage.

What's to say it wasn't a PR trainer simply "advising" Timmy on how to present himself in the technical area?( its a safe bet he didn't listen to anyone like that given his interviews)

Not saying that it is the case, just a possibility. Find it hard to believe any board member etc would be so petty.

Back
Top Bottom