Man United away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation=4231, Vorm, Trippier, Alderweirerld, Verts, Rose, Dembele, Bentaleb, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane][/formation]

Kind of wonder if Alli has done enough to take the midfield spot, apparently he has been amazing in training or something.

Are Lloris and Pritchard back for this?

CLeaW9FUMAAHPL7.jpg

5 days left.

I think we are playing them at the best time we could, their attack is immense but i genuinly feel we can grt something from the game. Wheather we sign someone or not before the match Poch has his 11 for the game, doubts on Lamela as he hasn't had a pre season game yet and also over Walker/Trippier and Bentaleb's partner.

I want Berahino more than any one else we've been linked to but I would doubt if he would have started anyway. United will give us chances with their back four. fuck it. 1-2 Yids.

I think we are playing them at the best time we could, their attack is immense but i genuinly feel we can grt something from the game. Wheather we sign someone or not before the match Poch has his 11 for the game, doubts on Lamela as he hasn't had a pre season game yet and also over Walker/Trippier and Bentaleb's partner.

I want Berahino more than any one else we've been linked to but I would doubt if he would have started anyway. United will give us chances with their back four. fuck it. 1-2 Yids.

Swansea beat them there first game of last season. We totally can win this game.

I love your positivity .... How long have you been a Spurs fan ( I'm not having a go I'm just curious ) & what type of medication are you taking?
:troll:

:adebaehug:

isn't part of being a Spurs fan the hopeless optimism. Next years our year etc etc.

To answer your questions. I'm 24 and have been going to games for near 20 years. Hayfever tablets from the local co-op store. You should try them, do a grand job.

isn't part of being a Spurs fan the hopeless optimism. Next years our year etc etc.

To answer your questions. I'm 24 and have been going to games for near 20 years. Hayfever tablets from the local co-op store. You should try them, do a grand job.

I think over the years it's made me a pessimist ( only in football mind you) . I kind of expect the worst sadly , that's what makes the highs so, so epic.

I'm off to get some piriton tablets .. Cheers for the tip

:adethumbup:

is lloris definitely out for this ? This game is effectively pre season for us still, our seasons don't start until September 1st these days,

Really? I'm of the opposite opinion, I thought he looked better than Walker. Especially with the crosses.

I distinctly remember maybe one of eight being accurate? Windy or someone else, I can't quite remember, even listed all of them and where exactly they went-- his most dangerous one wasn't run onto by anyone. I don't dislike Trippier at all, and I think he's a good player and will play a big role (especially given Walker's injury problems) this season but at this point I really don't see him as a better player than Walker. Walker looked just as dangerous, if not more so, in the first half. He blew past Beasley (as an American I can attest that Beasley, even at 33, is one of our fastest players) several times to get to the byline and force a corner or put the defense in a bad spot.

Whats the best way of getting to the stadium? as I am planning on getting a train from Euston to Manchester Piccadilly? then I think a tram service or something takes you to the stadium?

COYS
Get on the tram for Altrincham at Piccadilly mate. Old Trafford is 6th or 7th stop, takes about 15 mins. Some good pubs around the Deansgate area (3rd or 4th stop) if you fancy a beer in the city, though the early ko makes that abit more tricky!

Back
Top Bottom