Man United away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't worry lads we got this
VQNKoVn.jpg

-------------------Lloris--------------------
Trippier---Verts---Alderwereild---Rose
-----------Busquets---Bentaleb----------
Lamela----------Eriksen-----------Draxler
---------------------Kane----------------------

He could be a good 'bastard' in midfield. Our players are all comparatively nice (with the exception of an angry Mason)

-------------------Lloris--------------------
Trippier---Verts---Alderwereild---Rose
-----------Busquets---Bentaleb----------
Lamela----------Eriksen-----------Draxler
---------------------Kane----------------------
Yea but where's Joey Barton gonna play?

Ok, my idea based on who we have right now (obviously not realistic):

[formation=433, Lloris, Trippier, Aldeweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Bentaleb, Onomah, Eriksen, Lamela, Kane, Chadli][/formation]

Looking forward to the new season and I guess it must be a good thing to play a big team on the opening day. Normally draws. If we win, that's a masive boost. If we lose, it's so early in the season it doesn't really matter (so long as we don't let in 5 or 6 goals, but we're not the kind of club....right?).

We'll probably concede the first goal of the new season but fuck it, shit happens.

Actually the more new players they get the better at this point, if their central spine is Ramos, Otamendia, Shniederlin and Schweinsteiger I'd fancy Kane and Eriksen's chemistry to do a number on them. When we played them last we were torn apart by Fellani, I've got a suspicion that he won't be playing.

Man Utd will have quite a few players to bed in, some not even played in the league previously. I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility that we can win, we beat an Alex Ferguson team at Old Trafford ffs. It would be ridiculously difficult though so I'd be happy with a draw.

Wouldn't really moan if we lost neither. Although if it was anything like our performance at Old Trafford last season, I'd be annoyed.

Man Utd will have quite a few players to bed in, some not even played in the league previously. I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility that we can win, we beat an Alex Ferguson team at Old Trafford ffs. It would be ridiculously difficult though so I'd be happy with a draw.

Wouldn't really moan if we lost neither. Although if it was anything like our performance at Old Trafford last season, I'd be annoyed.
Agreed, if anything first game of the season is probably the best time to play this united side, because when they start to gel and bed in, the thought of that midfield is kinda frightening!

Back
Top Bottom