Man United away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whats the best way of getting to the stadium? as I am planning on getting a train from Euston to Manchester Piccadilly? then I think a tram service or something takes you to the stadium?

COYS
I think this is a pretty reliable way
HP_Buckbeak_476.jpg

Doesn't worry me. Midfield two is obviously very good but we beat a Chelsea team that consisted of Matic and Fabregas in midfield who shit over those two. Depay is still an unknown quantity in the league, though it'd be Spursy for him to score on his debut against us.

Well they've clearly realised that playing 4 at the back is a good idea. We should totally fuck with LVG and beat him with a 3-5-2. Only need to find a second striker for that formation to work.

We've got a chance.......

That carthorse Jones is playing!

Now play Ade and hint about a new contract!

:adegrin2:

Somehow this match and the start of the new season is only 6 days away... How did that happen?

Unlike United, we'll be fielding a similar side to the one we had last year (whether that's a good thing or not, we'll have to wait and see). Making a number of signings might take a few games for United to settle, so hopefully we're playing them at a decent time.

I think we'll line up similar (if not exactly the same) as we did against the MLS All Stars, in the first half.

Somehow this match and the start of the new season is only 6 days away... How did that happen?

Unlike United, we'll be fielding a similar side to the one we had last year (whether that's a good thing or not, we'll have to wait and see). Making a number of signings might take a few games for United to settle, so hopefully we're playing them at a decent time.

I think we'll line up similar (if not exactly the same) as we did against the MLS All Stars, in the first half.
I just hope we're not exhausted or disrupted from two midweek matches, travelling, and the fact that the Audi Cup is taking away so much preparation time for the game we should be focussing on.

Back
Top Bottom