Man United away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Itinerary for tomorrow

Wake up
0630 Bowl of Cornflakes, shower and a shit
0700 Meet the 'boys' at 24 hour Tesco to purchase some beverages for the afternoon's festivities
0705 Begin the 15 minute venture to the train station
0710 Sit on a bench (Soldado) and crack open the first can of the day
0711 Crack open the second
0715 Continue the walk to the train station
0725 Arrive at train station
0745 Board train
0746 Crack open third can of the day
0800 Consume the final can of the 4 pack and then sleep
1030 Arrive in Manchester
1045 Find a place that do food and beer at 1045
Pop to a corner shop, purchase a half of vodka and cack the evidence in preparation for entry
1145 Make way to Old Trafford
1245-1430 Watch Spurs put five past the tossers.
1500-1800 Head to pub to celebrate
1845 Back to train station.
2130 Arrive back home, get picked up by the missus. Shouted at for stinking of piss, shit and vomit.
2145 Shower, order a takeaway, make a bed on the sofa, watch match of the day and wank myself to sleep.

COYS. Lets smash the cunts.

A match thread?! Already??

fat-jonah-excited.gif

Just back from the morgue. What a fucking cracking away day! Our fans where fucking brilliant today, from about the 55th minute we sung non-stop, all 3k of us didn't shut up until outside the ground, proud day to be Spurs!

Not a massively exciting game over the 90min. Right up to the goal we murdered them. Heads dropped which we need to watch, maybe because we gave it everything and had nothing to show for it, it would suggest that maybe not everyone in the team believes in "our way", time will tell. Despite it looking crap and unadventurous our play for the last 10/15min of the first half was intelligent, some of our players were blowing out of their arses so despite it being boring and unadventurous we controlled that part of the game and went in at half time still well in the game with them not having a single shot on target.

2nd half again we were intelligent (not doing a Spurs and going gun hoe away at Utd). We controlled the game but created little but saved ourselves until final 10mins which we dominated and should have scored, why didn't Chadli shoot!

Alderweireld MOTM for me. Despite our ability to gift goals our defence was very good today, they only had one shot on gaol from outside the box, so massive improvement. Feel sorry for Walker, while not vintage he had the hardest job out of anyone on our side today having to deal with that diving cunt and over the whole game he won that battle. I haven't seen it back but how fucking unlucky was that to score the OG, he covered some much ground and made the tackle only for it to go in.

Dembele is a changed player, looks physical leaner this year and was great on the ball and closing down all over the pitch, much more zip to his play.

On the negatives, Bentaleb but the kid is a fighter and I trust him to short his shit out. Eriksen, Pritchard must be chomping at the bit. My gut tells me Pritchard will be stronger on the ball and more creative too. Chadli worked hard today and played well without the ball, but with the ball he was very disappointing.

A draw would have just about been the right result but if we take our chances the game should have been a comfortable win as at no point in that game did they have us penned or threatened us. Jammy cunts!.

I cringe every time I read names such as Mason, Dembele and Chadli on the line up.
In his first real top-tier season, Mason featured in 36 total games for us and was a bright spot for us for a good portion of the season, despite being played in what is not his best position.

Dembele was never given much of a chance but still has promise.

Chadli, although had a couple of rough patches, was our second highest goalscorer.

So, I'm not sure how those are particularly the names that make you cringe. We have far worse than that.

Last edited:
-------------------Lloris--------------------
Trippier---Verts---Alderwereild---Rose
-----------Busquets---Bentaleb----------
Lamela----------Eriksen-----------Draxler
---------------------Kane----------------------
Of all the unrealistic things I've seen on here, everyone knows that Verts plays on the left side of the formation :adegrin2:

Back
Top Bottom