Man United away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should have come away from Old Trafford with a point. Another mistake hurting our goal difference. At least we were defensively sound otherwise. Lucky Mancs.

Felt like Sunderland away under Jol....that feeling that you hoped something had been done over the summer to sort things out and then some bollocks like Chropra scoring tells you nothing's changed. We lost. We are bottom. Only way is up....but really worried Poch is not actually up to the task as honestly saw nothing better than I did last year, and we were not good enough then. Shame. Stoke next won't be easy

To be fair our defence was pretty solid bar the mishap from Bentaleb . I hope the players would be able to prepare well for the next game and smash Stoke . As for Manure they are not going to win the league with that kind of dogshite . You're gonna see them drawing countless of games .

The good: Alderweireld

The bad: Walker, Bentaleb, Chadli.

Was Walker bad? Except for the own goal I thought it was a major improvement on his part compared to his appearances last year.

I'm a Chadli fanboy, but have to admit that he had a bad day. He seemed a bit off in the friendlies as well. The same goes Bentaleb.

Hope not lost though, the 4m generic French midfielder we are going to sign on deadline day is the final piece of the puzzle imo

It's early days, but apart from Toby, there's nothing to suggest we're going to be any better than last season yet - problem is the league is going to be a lot tougher this year...

I feel off of that performance that there's nobody supplying the ball to Kane, that our wide players aren't offering enough and there's too many gambles being made with the squad which is down to Levy, Poch or both.

Kane might not have the same season and we still have no alternative, Dier as our DM is a big gamble, keeping Lamela is a gamble, not bringing in any experience to the midfield and picking mostly youth is also a gamble.

Let's just see what happens... As said, early days.

Hope not lost though, the 4m generic French midfielder we are going to sign on deadline day is the final piece of the puzzle imo

and don't forget the generic young striker from the french league who used to be promising and raw but has graduated to 'world beater' now nobody else wants to sign for us, lol

Back
Top Bottom