Man United away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So excited for it! It's the real deal now so let's start the season a good result.

:freundgoal:

We can beat them. They are a bunch of overrated mercenaries, if we give our best they won't cope with us. It's up to Poch to make the team fired up.

:smesh:

65d11c6cc48458f34cdfd725dca19f36.png
That's line up won't work, Eriksen, Chadli and Dembele will all end up in the middle and leave us wide open on both flanks.

Eriksen is going to be the only trying hard to make something happen, Dembele will be busy killing off the tempo of the game and pass sideways. As for Chadli, I admit he's less worse than Lamela & Townsend but I can't see him being anything else than a passenger in this game.

I'm feeling very depressed going into a new season with the worst ever Spurs midfield since I became a fan a decade ago.

This will be my first game without beer in years. Probably too much info but I got spiked up on drugs and have had anxiety ever since, to the point that I've been put on meds and am not allowed to drink. Hopefully our performance today won't make me worse. Still, COYS, let's do the bastards 3-0 and get the season off to a start we can all be proud of. Yay football. :)

This will be my first game without beer in years. Probably too much info but I got spiked up on drugs and have had anxiety ever since, to the point that I've been put on meds and am not allowed to drink. Hopefully our performance today won't make me worse. Still, COYS, let's do the bastards 3-0 and get the season off to a start we can all be proud of. Yay football. :)
Enjoy mate.

Not sure today is going to help with your anxiety!

MANY HAPPY NEW RETURN OF THE SEASON'S GREETINGS ONE AND ALL!!!
:pochlol::eriksenlol::allitongue::vert:

...we need some happier smileys!!!

Back
Top Bottom