Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's just confirmed it himself on twitter. Wish I could go to this will be great.

I think they should add in a section in the second half where loads of dreadful players from our past get to come on for 30 seconds each, do their signature move that we love and remember them for (miss an open goal, constantly turn in circles, let in a sloppy goal) and then go off.
A bit like that bit they do in the X factor final with all the retards from the auditions.

It'll be on DVD, nailed on.

lee2.jpg

Quality night. Different atmosphere, as you'd expect, very relaxed and jokey.
I wonder if Howard Webb will start giving us decisions now? As Audere says he can play a bit.
Very impressed with Anderton, Fox and Davids. Still got it. Teddy looked off the pace but still managed to score twice, one a lovely goal that rolled back the years. Also, Anderton and him tried the old corner routine.
Strange to see Berby there. It reminded me of some kid you fell out with unexpectedly turning up at your birthday party in primary school, wanting to be friends again. I respect him for bothering to come, to be honest, and forgave him for being a moody bastard on the spot, even singing his name. Sounds strange but it was that kind of night.

Every update I see about last night makes me proud but also puts a dagger through my heart. A dagger of disappointment. Wish I could have been there it sounds amazing. I hope the highlights on spurs tv are more than just a few minutes with goals

Bale to Ancelotti - I'm going back to London for Ledley's testimonial. Only to watch though, I won't play gaffer, I promise.

Spurs - "NEXT LEGEND ANNOUNCED: Kenny McEvoy to play in Ledley testimonial".

Back
Top Bottom