Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So who do we think will play in Ledley's team? "From his playing days" - reckon it will be mainly ex-Spurs? Maybe some England team mates too.

Robinson?
Malbranque?
Woodgate?

Judas? :ade:

This is odd. All the upper tier blocks have no availability from about half-way back? I can't imagine they're all sold, so is capacity being limited?
7Vy53.png
I suspect that they are worried it may not sell out, so this way the parts that do sell will look fuller. If it sells out then they can always open up those other sections.

I am gutted I can't see this game, I -absolutely loved the guy, I am the same school year as him and that Senrab team so always followed him closely.

If ledley (which he will) has an amazing game he will likely end up player of the year won't he?

I'd love to see Robbo back, tbh - the knives came out too soon and destroyed his confidence prematurely, imv
Not in my book. Lovely guy but put on weight, could stop any free kicks for 25 yards and definitely needed dropping before it happened. If he'd been given the kick up the arse he needed sooner, he's still be here IMO

Love the guy, and is the first true legend of my era. He would no doubt still be propping up our defence if his legs weren't shit. Though I still think he'd be a better option than Dawson, Kaboul and Verts given recent form.

Likesay there will be a few superstars there.

King was and is respected by fellow pros young and old.

Its gonna be one of the saddest testimonials England has ever seen. If all had gone well for the man he would be on his way to Brazil this summer as captain.
Unless of course Judas was still playing in which case he would defo be captain :nawty:

Could go one of two ways. We could end up with a Spurs XI demonstrating some of the utter shite we've bought in the last 10 years, or a quality team that will rip our current XI to shreds and that'll show what we've sold :(

Back
Top Bottom