Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope the first team is really weak and just get pummelled by Ledley's Legends

we get thrashed every other game.........may as well enjoy one for once

I think even Tim at the helm of our best XI will get hammered by ledley's all stars.

Be funny if Hoddle does manage the other side, what with todays crazy Tim story it'll be like Benfica all over again

our place looked over that shitty shop at the station, our 60 quid a week rent included an overdose on our front doorstep one night, had to walk through police tape to get home, only one break in that year though....

This was 2002, I bet its all done up there now. And how spursy is this, we moved out a day before Oasis played finsbury park and missed it.....

Lucky you missed it. I was there and it was beyond shit. Pissed down with rain all day, place full of twats lobbing piss filled bottles and Oasis were shitter than shit. Played most that shite Standing on the Shoulder of a Giants and Liam phoned it in. Again.

Lucky you missed it. I was there and it was beyond shit. Pissed down with rain all day, place full of twats lobbing piss filled bottles and Oasis were shitter than shit. Played most that shite Standing on the Shoulder of a Giants and Liam phoned it in. Again.

Yeah i heard it was a bit nasty so may have dodged a bullet there, was just gutted I never saw them live though, but as you say 90's would have been much better

So sad.

He could've captained us to win the WC.

He was that good and a Tottenham boy too. Still better regarded than judas. And possibly better.

That is enough for me. Probably not for him. I hope he never leaves us. In whatever capacity.

I like the idea of the Select XI team being drip fed over the next few weeks.
So, at the moment we have:

- Darren Anderton

Any others known?!

Would of said Keano will probably play in this but just looked at the mls season schedule and I think there's no chance.

Back
Top Bottom