Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha so very true, dat top line up tho' :levywtf:

There is 100% no way that Modric and Bale will be allowed to play anyway as the BBVA season drags well into May, I think last year it nearly went into June didn't it?!
Madrid play the day before like we do. There is one league game left afterwards. I think that it'd be ok as long as they just did cameos. After all, it's not a competitive match.

Otherwise, strategic partnership? Fuk U!:avbfu:

Do you think this was Levy's equivalent of the failsafe, when we have a truly bad season and morale at a real low

"OK - time for Ledleys testimonial"

:levystare:

Just saying.... I want this thread to be pure no agenda no more Sherwood speak, this is about a real legend of our time

Madrid play the day before like we do. There is one league game left afterwards. I think that it'd be ok as long as they just did cameos. After all, it's not a competitive match.

Otherwise, strategic partnership? Fuk U!:avbfu:

Didn't realise there would only be one game left afterwards bit I suppose it depends what's going on in the league. If their position would't change following the last game of the season maybe, but if they still have a shot of winning the league on the last day of the season it would be absolute madness if they were to let them play in a friendly match a day after another game.

Assuming Walker is rested following 90 mins against Villa that would mean Naughton would be going up against Bale though, a slightly one sided affair. Do you think we can ask Ledley to pick Dawson in his team so we have a chance of scoring?

It's a WC year, mate - schedule is tight as it is

Yeah the same thing happened in 2002 world cup year I had the pure misery of living in Finsbury Park during the scums double season, they played last league game on the Saturday and Adams testamonial was on the Monday right after that - the twats were out in the streets for 3 days solid celebrating, it was truly horrible living there that year, never again

Yeah the same thing happened in 2002 world cup year I had the pure misery of living in Finsbury Park during the scums double season, they played last league game on the Saturday and Adams testamonial was on the Monday right after that - the twats were out in the streets for 3 days solid celebrating, it was truly horrible living there that year, never again

Could have just stopped there, utter shithole of an area, only made worse by the scum shop by the station.

So crazy how his knee problems started with his Spurs debut. Legend. I always remember Thierry Henry saying he was the best defender he ever played against (not just in the prem, but all the leagues). He said that he could be in full pelt, and Ledders would come out of nowhere and suddenly he didn't have the ball. He said it was confusing because there was no contact. The tackle was so clean, he just stole if off him.

Could have just stopped there, utter shithole of an area, only made worse by the scum shop by the station.

our place looked over that shitty shop at the station, our 60 quid a week rent included an overdose on our front doorstep one night, had to walk through police tape to get home, only one break in that year though....

This was 2002, I bet its all done up there now. And how spursy is this, we moved out a day before Oasis played finsbury park and missed it.....

Back
Top Bottom