Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

20 fucking quid, ridiculous.
Couldn't care a shit. It's Ledley's last game and I suspect some legends will come back to play. That's more than good enough for £20 for me. Don't much care about the 1st team squad.

Maybe they should make it Sherwood's testimonial as well. Since it'll be his last game in charge and all.... :harrylol:

If there's no 1882, do people wanna do an unofficial type of thing... all buy in the same block? There's loads left all over the ground so we won't have any trouble getting them together.

I admit I'm not sure how the description of "the current First XI" will apply, since "the current First XI" will have played in the Premier League the day before.

Not sure if anyone's pointed this out already, but this is one day after the last day of the season, surely no one from the first time will play as they'll be being rested ?
I'm sure the game's pace would be casual enough to allow at least a 30-40 mins cameo from most first-teamers

This is odd. All the upper tier blocks have no availability from about half-way back? I can't imagine they're all sold, so is capacity being limited?
7Vy53.png

Likesay there will be a few superstars there.

King was and is respected by fellow pros young and old.

Its gonna be one of the saddest testimonials England has ever seen. If all had gone well for the man he would be on his way to Brazil this summer as captain.

For us its different imo. We were all utterly disgusted when judas left it amazed us someone could be such a cunt. Sure he's won what he wanted but he is despised and he knows it. Not just by us btw.

Ledley come along pretty much straight after and he had his song. One of the classiest defenders I've ever seen. You couldn't really get what was doing all the time but he was always right.

His best ever performance was for England against Argentina in Switzerland I think. He played just in front of the back four.

He utterly bossed it. He looked more assured than the Keane and Viera of the day.

Then he had his biggest injury.

Still he managed to play as a king.

Back
Top Bottom