Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NeglectedAgonizingGuillemot.gif

They should let King beat his fastest goal of 9.7 seconds!!

I hope there's alot of goals and stupidness like shots from the halfway line and keepers coming up for every corner.

What ever happens, its going to be a great night as my boy has been picked to be a mascot! I just pray he doesn't get put with Paul Staleri. I hated that fucker.

No surprise that Bent is a no show. I mean Wiki reliably informs me that he has played 23 league games this season and looking at the return of 3 goals i'd imagine he hasn't turned up in many of those games either

Just heard from my Sister at lane:, she said ity was overwhelming, stadium full every seat, nobody moved at half time nobody left at the end full of proper spurs fans, no tourists or moaners who have polluted the atmosphere all season - key highlights:

Howard Webb passed the ball to Ledleys team thats why Holtby caned him up
Robbo was loving it, he was giving a wave for 30 mins with constant englands number 1 chants
Freund, Davids and Anderton were really good
Lewis Holtby we want you to stay was sung for 10 mins
Who are ya? was sung at the spurs first team constantly
Everyone stood up for 5 mins of stand up if you love ledley
The noise was incredible
Kaboul picked up Davids and ran into the box with him

Really gutted I couldnt be there

Edgar Davids could/should easily still be playing Premier League football.

Really pleased Holtby got a "we want you stay" song as well, we're going to need characters like him in the future.

Back
Top Bottom