Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was in the pub after a game, he was there with a few other players i think, can't remember who, but walker was my favourite at the time. My dad asked if he'd have a few pictures with me, so he posed for that one above, then his (walkers) mate was saying "Ah he's only a little lad, pick him up" And Walker was reluctant too at first, citing a bad back, but did eventually, and I've had that picture framed ever since.
I really want him to play so i can take it and get it signed actually.

But yeah, he was a gent, to my knowledge. Even with my dad bothering him whilst tryna have a pint. I think he chatted with my dad for a bit as well.

I'm surprised he didn't drop you.

I recall him being hugely sympathetic to :cunt: joining the scum at the time, so, to that end, he is a cunt.

*awaits article/link to disprove this ever happened*

When he left for Newcastle, didn't he also say how he was going to a bigger club (arguable, but I don't think so), to win trophies? How did that work out, Stevie?

(Fair play to him on the Birmingham Carling Cup win over the filth though.)

Also, I used to have his autograph on a membership form. I think he was with Gary Doherty when he signed it but I didn't ask Doherty to sign it because he was yet to play for us and I didn't know who he was. Gutted.

Berbatov? Was not expecting that at all!
Would be great to see him play up top with rafa if he also comes back, simply to fulfil a wet dream of mine, but I don't think many of the crowd will welcome him back that much after what happened.

Berbatov? Was not expecting that at all!
Would be great to see him play up top with rafa if he also comes back, simply to fulfil a wet dream of mine, but I don't think many of the crowd will welcome him back that much after what happened.
You'd have to be a proper cunt to boo someone playing in a testimonial surely? Which is absolutely 100% why i think its going to happen :/

It'll be on DVD, nailed on.

lee2.jpg

Cunt or not, this isn't the game to let him know it.

The first controversial pick but hopefully it'll be fine, there seems to be much less hate towards him since he went to Fulham.
He was a brilliant player to watch and still is on his day.

Just Berbatov and Ginola together got me moving towards a foaming hand shandy. Sadly with it being a school night and my love of beer the cost would be too much at the mo :(

Back
Top Bottom