Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was in the pub after a game, he was there with a few other players i think, can't remember who, but walker was my favourite at the time. My dad asked if he'd have a few pictures with me, so he posed for that one above, then his (walkers) mate was saying "Ah he's only a little lad, pick him up" And Walker was reluctant too at first, citing a bad back, but did eventually, and I've had that picture framed ever since.
I really want him to play so i can take it and get it signed actually.

But yeah, he was a gent, to my knowledge. Even with my dad bothering him whilst tryna have a pint. I think he chatted with my dad for a bit as well.

Ha ha, that's mad, he must just hate me then, no other explanation.

I met him at one of those Junior Spurs 'meet the players' type things. When I asked him to sign my shirt he just said 'nah, mate I'm going to get lunch now' and walked off. He was the only player that didn't sign my shirt that day, I was well pissed off!

The other time was after a friendly against Southend at Roots Hall and a loaf of kids were waiting to get stuff signed and he just walked straight past and got on the bus, although to be fair he was one of the last ones out so maybe they needed to leave or something that time.

49175820.jpg

Just booked three tickets in Block 32, can't wait for this.

Robbo
Corluka Ledley Woodgate Ziege
Anderton Freund Mendes Ginola
Defoe Sheringham

Something along those lines will do me.

I bloody loved Stephen Carr. Not really sure why, again I guess he was just our RB as I grew up. I remember being at the Lane where he scored an absolute bullet against Utd in a 3-1(?) win, blew the 'keeper into the net.

He's alright we need to thank him too for captaining the brum team who humiliated Woolwich in the league cup final!

If anyone, Clemence is the WTF on that list not Carr

Back
Top Bottom