Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale to Ancelotti - I'm going back to London for Ledley's testimonial. Only to watch though, I won't play gaffer, I promise.

Spurs - "NEXT LEGEND ANNOUNCED: Kenny McEvoy to play in Ledley testimonial".

I hope people don't boo Berbatov. Acted the cunt towards the end but he was one of the greatest strikers we've ever had. Some of my favourite spurs memories were watching him. Made it look so easy

I hope people don't boo Berbatov. Acted the cunt towards the end but he was one of the greatest strikers we've ever had. Some of my favourite spurs memories were watching him. Made it look so easy

I definitely wouldn't boo him, don't think it'd be right to boo any player on an occasion like this (with one obvious exception). Wouldn't applaud him either though.

Surely Woodgate or VDV next? So jealous that I won't be able to go

No booing for Berbatov, him and Ted can run the show

Back
Top Bottom