Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not the biggest fan of cold weather but surely that's exactly what you'd want at Christmas? It's 10 degrees here and I'm absolutely gutted.
That is perfect weather for Christmas here. I like cold/wet weather occasionally. But if the choice is 72 degrees for a couple weeks and then a hard rain here and there or horrible weather for the next 3 months, I'm taking the former.

It doesn't snow where I live so I won't get the ideal white Christmas. Since that's the case I'd rather have the weather how it is right now. Though it does snow on a mountain 20 minutes from my house so when there's snow on the mountain I at least get to enjoy it without living in it.

I think like 6 years ago there was a light dusting fr a day in West LA and like 25 years ago same happened in Compton. But it's so rare it's safe to say it doesn't snow in LA (just in the neighboring mountains)

8v1QOqv.jpg

Booked up. Cheap as chips,
same flight as me and cole mate. how much did it set you back? we got ours for 118 in the end
On the same flight as well! Early morning beers at Stansted? :soldadowtf:

Are you getting the coach from Pisa airport?

Last edited:
Been to London once, my wife and I would move there in a heart beat if we could both find full time jobs and I could sell my house.

Londons great but expensive as fuck, got mates moving across the country as they can get so much more in other places.

Season ticket! I've only been back a couple of times since, I just recently heard they took down Colossus! Loved that one. When I lived there they were building Viper but didn't finish until after I moved back to England. Revolution and Ninja were the other main ones.
Yea, I was bummed that they took out Colossus. It actually caught on fire while they were taking it down. Try to find a video of the top drop on fire and falling, it's pretty rad. Haven't been there in a while. It's overran by cholos nowadays. Lots of gangs hanging out.

Back
Top Bottom