Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These are the projected formations of Fiorentina in the next EL matches, in the 3-5-2 scenario and in the 4-3-3 scenario:

3-5-2
Tatarusanu;
Savic, Gonzalo, Basanta;
Joaquin, M.Fernandez, Pizarro, B.Valero, Pasqual;
Gomez, Salah/Babacar.

4-3-3:
Tatarusanu;
Richards, Gonzalo, Savic, M.Alonso;
M.Fernandez, Pizarro, B.Valero;
Joaquin, Gomez, Salah/Vargas.​

Yeah. Well that don't matter 'cos we're going to put out our Spurs LGBT team - and they beat the Gay Gooners 7-1 yesterday.

Unbelievably I've been successful in the lottery for final tickets.
Probably the least convenient year since I started applying as well, doesn't help that we're well out of it too!

With the new stadium right around the corner and the chances that we might not qualify for Europe looming I think that we should all look at the positive we've all missed. have a group of volunteers remove the seats from the park lane lower and have terracing for the final season at The Lane.

The all seater thing IS UEFA, right?

I'm selling my tickets to the final of this (face value) if anyone does fancy it?
Can't feasibly get to Poland on a Wednesday at the moment.
Would hate for them to go to waste but been unsuccessful in finding any Sevilla or Dnipro fans who would want them.
Drop me a DM if interested.

I don't care what anyone says, Tottenham Hotspur absolutely need to be in Europe. Whether it'd be the Europa League or Champions League - we are a massive club with some glorious european nights in our history and I would fucking love us to win a european trophy again, just imagine the glory!!!

:freundgoal::adebaehug::freundgoal::adebaehug::freundgoal::adebaehug:

I don't care what anyone says, Tottenham Hotspur absolutely need to be in Europe. Whether it'd be the Europa League or Champions League - we are a massive club with some glorious european nights in our history and I would fucking love us to win a european trophy again, just imagine the glory!!!

:freundgoal::adebaehug::freundgoal::adebaehug::freundgoal::adebaehug:

:adesalute::adebaehug:
Well said

Balls deep for this trophy next year.
1- guarantees CL football
2- puts Woolwich firmly back in their box if we extend our "European cups won" tally over them.
The only drawback is that we would probably end up playing CL football at MK Dons ground due to the stadium rebuild. Now that would be the true epitome of Spursy.

Back
Top Bottom