Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Matias Matias how is Micah Richards getting on over there?

He's warming the bench.
When he arrived he was supposed to be the starting RB in our back 4, but he just wasn't fit.
By the time he got fit, we switched to a back 3, where Savic is the clear cut starter as the right CB.
So yeah, I was all hyped up for his signing because we were in dire need of a good RB to play the 4-3-1-2, but in the end we have settled on a 3-5-2 so his Serie A playing time is currently negligible.

Hi everyone.
Fiorentina fan here.
Available for pre-match discussion and insights on the Viola (and obviously looking for some on the Spurs from you guys).
May the best win.
Peace.
Where would you recommend in Florence for Spurs fans to go for beers before and after the match? What's the attitude towards drinking on the streets?

Matias Matias Your English is superb mate, almost as good as my Italian.

Buenos dias, gracias, adios.

h5AhWQs.gif

So my dad has just splashed out on the top boutique hotel in Florence. They bring you free wine in the evening and cognac after dinner.
This is the man that slept in his reliant robin when he went to Feyenoord in 74. I feel like that's how it should be done.
#AgainstModernAwayDays

So my dad has just splashed out on the top boutique hotel in Florence. They bring you free wine in the evening and cognac after dinner.
This is the man that slept in his reliant robin when he went to Feyenoord in 74. I feel like that's how it should be done.
#AgainstModernAwayDays

Are you slumming it with the rest of us on Ryanair or have you got permission to land that private jet?

Tried getting the missus into football and more importantly spurs. Seems to have worked a bit too well, got a message yesterday saying oh Tottenham is playing in Florence I really wanna go there we should go for an extended trip and you can go to the game. Not sure if my mates have set me up with this or she's borderline yid! :chadliwtf:

Can't wait for these amazing matches. As a Fiorentina supporter i'd have preferred an easier team rather than Tottenham. I don't know much about your club, tho.

My wife has family in Tuscany, so we are planning to take a trip to visit them. The best part would of course be the possibility of going to a Spurs game (being a Dane this isn't all that easy).

However, I'd love to buy tickets for the Spurs away section - do anyone know where that one is?

Back
Top Bottom