Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the greatest City in the World :bae:

that's three jobs you've got to hand over to us, your western friends. My girlfriend lived in England for a year and a half when she was three-- she can't give blood because of your mad cows, she used to think the Queen was her grandma and she developed a slight 'british' accent. I have made love to her many times-- would any of her aforementioned accomplishments help me with a passport?

On the same flight as well! Early morning beers at Stansted? :soldadowtf:

Are you getting the coach from Pisa airport?

Yes, hand luggage only means straight through security and into the pub. I get there about an hour before flying to get in a good two pints. A lot of people I know are on this flight should be a laugh.

Once we get to the other end I have no idea. My mate books it all up for about 8 of us then we pay him.

Buzzing. Couldn't imagine not doing euro away days.

These were posted some time ago on this forum, just got them framed up for my brother (he has a "man room" at his house). They have come out well.

IMG_1306.jpg

They are awesome! How much did the framing cost you? Quite fancy doing something similar.

Framing was £30 each with the white insert. Pretty heavy "good quality" frames though. Could no doubt get it cheaper.

One image is around .5cm shorter than the other, but the inserts mean you can't tell. I have the files on my work comp if you need them. The lad that made them said it would be fine to share.

I'd love it if someone made those types of posters for regular league match ups. Or even FA Cup games.

Hell, I love that picture posted of that retro flier Burnley did. That would be awesome to have as a poster but for a regular league game. I'd buy one or two and put it in my man cave.

First one is fine for me. Nice work
I'd love it if someone made those types of posters for regular league match ups. Or even FA Cup games.

Hell, I love that picture posted of that retro flier Burnley did. That would be awesome to have as a poster but for a regular league game. I'd buy one or two and put it in my man cave.
I'd love to get a Partizan Belgrade one made up for myself. Was my first 1882 game.

I have the hi-res tiff files if you need them. Just message me your email.

I've heard good things about Florence, and since I booked I now regret not doing 2 nights rather than 1. I'm not a huge fan of Italy, so decided on a 1 night trip. I am surprised that Fiorentina get so many at home if Florence is such a small city. I have heard that there is an alcohol curfew on match days in Florence meaning none is to be served after 10pm. I seem to remember this happened in Enschede when we played FC Twente a few years back.

Everyone & anyone seems to be travelling over for this one so I'm hoping we take a good 3000/4000,
Florence is very nice!
In "Viale Dei Mille" (a street next to the stadium) there are a couple of supermarkets selling drinks (and food of course which is much cheaper). Although Florence got 370.000 inhabitants, all the areas around (on the hills and nearby cities) support Fiorentina and often for this reason the stadium is full.
I am a Fiorentina fan living in the UK and I'll hopefully be at WHL. How's the view from the away seats?

Florence is very nice!
In "Viale Dei Mille" (a street next to the stadium) there are a couple of supermarkets selling drinks (and food of course which is much cheaper). Although Florence got 370.000 inhabitants, all the areas around (on the hills and nearby cities) support Fiorentina and often for this reason the stadium is full.
I am a Fiorentina fan living in the UK and I'll hopefully be at WHL. How's the view from the away seats?
Just convert and you can sit in the good seats!

This is the biggest scam since the saloon forum!!! Costs Yorkie 40p to get these things framed, don't fall for it lads

£199.99 delivered. Will even sign them.

Valentines day coming up. Treat the wife / girlfriend to some signed Spurs memorabilia.

For an extra £10 I will make it look old by burning the edges and staining it with tea.

Just convert and you can sit in the good seats!
Have been all day on the phone with the Italian supporters organization trying to get away seats, but it looks like I'll be watching it in a pub...I don't think they would sell me home tickets hehe

Florence is very nice!
What are their ultras like?

Are we in for a hostile atmosphere?

Back
Top Bottom