Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My wife has family in Tuscany, so we are planning to take a trip to visit them. The best part would of course be the possibility of going to a Spurs game (being a Dane this isn't all that easy).

However, I'd love to buy tickets for the Spurs away section - do anyone know where that one is?
You will need to find a spurs season ticket holder to apply for you i imagine.

But which section of the stadium will you be in? Close-ish could make do.
It's the white section in this image
firenze.gif

Matias Matias My countryman cuadrado got subbed off early in a recent game. you know what happened?
also how's his reputation over there you guys like him?

Eh.
Cuadrado is one of those talented players who needs to have his mind in the game otherwise is more harmful than useful. That was the case until last year and he truly was a constant difference-maker on the wing. This summer, rumours of top teams being after him ruined the whole picture. He was on the trading block and a 40+ mln euro offer was expected from either Barca/ManU/other. This offer never arrived. So he stayed here, but you can imagine how this affected his performance. He sort of plays like he has to show the world that they were wrong not to buy him --> he tries to do all on his own --> less effectiveness.

That substitution was during the match vs Dinamo Minsk in EL, which was totally irrelevent (we had already clinched the first spot), so he was playing like he was on the beach with friends, the coach couldn't let that happen. (But eventually we lost anyway).

All in all, he's one of our best players and in a good night he can win us a match almost single-handedly. The problem is, those nights have been very rare this season.

Alright, dudes. By some stroke of luck the Spurs Gods have shined upon me. I am going to be at Fiorentina Away all the way from Nashville, Tennessee. I can't fucking wait!

Top man! Do you know a spurs fan called Tolga? He's from the U S of A too and occasionally gets over.
I do not, but I am going with another gent here in Nashville...he's an expat. I am also shooting for at least the March 4th game at the Lane and hopefully a cup final at Wembley

Alright, dudes. By some stroke of luck the Spurs Gods have shined upon me. I am going to be at Fiorentina Away all the way from Nashville, Tennessee. I can't fucking wait!

That's superb. You ever been to Florence? Easily one of my favorite cities in the world.

Actually, no. I have been to Italy a couple times and Tuscany once, but missed out on Florence. So, it's really killing two birds with one stone.

It's excellent. Tbf it's probably not ideal for an away day as it is a bit of a small and sleepy city but it's absolutely beautiful.

It's excellent. Tbf it's probably not ideal for an away day as it is a bit of a small and sleepy city but it's absolutely beautiful.
All good. I love Italy and actually speak Italian decently. So, it should be a good time. I figure seeing this match, a potential cup final, and a home match would be a nice trifecta.

That's superb. You ever been to Florence? Easily one of my favorite cities in the world.

I've heard good things about Florence, and since I booked I now regret not doing 2 nights rather than 1. I'm not a huge fan of Italy, so decided on a 1 night trip. I am surprised that Fiorentina get so many at home if Florence is such a small city. I have heard that there is an alcohol curfew on match days in Florence meaning none is to be served after 10pm. I seem to remember this happened in Enschede when we played FC Twente a few years back.

Everyone & anyone seems to be travelling over for this one so I'm hoping we take a good 3000/4000,

Back
Top Bottom